The Fashion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearl

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The shallow part of me loves fashion. I like to look at clothes and see how the rich and famous are dressed. I figured since we have threads on music, movies, books and celebrities, why not fashion? Why not have a thread on style - the good, the bad and the ugly?

I've thought for while about starting such a thread, but then I saw what Venus Williams wore to the French Open, and I decided to start it.

Here's the good:

captc1c1e229adae47b5991a728a6a796eb.jpg

I thought this was a cute idea. Ruffles and lace, putting a feminine touch to a tough game.

But then I saw the pic of this:[warning, not for the easily offended]

USA's Venus Williams returns the ball to Switzerland's Patty ... - Yahoo! News Photos

Seriously, what the hell was she thinking? She couldn't put on black underpants? She had to give everyone the illusion she was commando? :huh:

It looks like something she might sleep in. There is a better word for it, but I don't know how to spell it. :reject:

she prob wanted to start some sort of new fashion craze.......but in the end it went against her.

actually I dont know that there would be any fashion role models these days........due to the heavy amount of mixed fashion out there from the 80s and 90s all mixed with todays that, pretty much - anything goes......its amazing to witness. cause there was a time of limited clothes line, so you really had NO choice in what to wear! LOL

:lol:

oh and PS I read somewhere about a guy who said he was out and this woman was wearing a dress and a breeze appeared and blew the bottom half up a bit and he said she wasn't wearing any underwear..........

now, commando might be a kinky thing with yer boyf/hubby when out on date whatever......but to walk round, I mean fuck, if she tripped like, she could easily expose wrong place wrong time and make a fool of herself.

most likely she was wearing a g.

Count on the SATC ladies to look fabulous!

On the other end of the spectrum

Making a statement as always, Gaga attended the New York Yankees versus the New York Mets baseball game in nothing but her bra, undies, and a Mariano Rivera jersey

full.jpg

I loved Princess Victoria's gown for the same reasons.

However I think everyone can agree that one of her guests looked atrocious:

mabelfrisoz.jpg

Yes, those are pants she is wearing to a royal wedding.

Back
Top Bottom