The "Big Hug Thread" Pt. 7...!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a safe flight, Diana! :hug: :hug:

Friday hugs to all :hug: :hug: :hug: For you, that means almost weekend and holidays! For moi, that means after this day, 4 days of working :crack: But, it's satisfying work, so I don't mind :) And after that, it's Christmas anyway!

Have a safe flight, Diana! :hug: :hug:

Friday hugs to all :hug: :hug: :hug: For you, that means almost weekend and holidays! For moi, that means after this day, 4 days of working :crack: But, it's satisfying work, so I don't mind :) And after that, it's Christmas anyway!

I'm not going anywhere MJ :hug: you're stuck with me, haha. But Shannon is supposed to do some traveling to NYC today. we had a storm last night but it wasn't as bad as they predicted (as always)!

Friday :hug: :hug:

I'm not going anywhere MJ :hug: you're stuck with me, haha. But Shannon is supposed to do some traveling to NYC today. we had a storm last night but it wasn't as bad as they predicted (as always)!

Friday :hug: :hug:

Oops I meant Shannon :reject: I wrote that message after reading yours for wishing her a safe flight! Silly me :doh: But you'll get a hug too, anyways :hug: And I don't mind being stuck with you :wink:

I could use some hugs, VERY busy time at work at the moment... :crack: I'll be glad when it will be Wednesday evening!! Here's some in return :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom