The "Big Hug Thread" Pt. 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling totally unloved and :| in every way, but all these :hug:s help...and I believe giving some helps as well, so :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Don't know you, but here it goes....

gallery_1801_76_9655.gif

:)

^ Dito what Zuropa said about Carek's sig :cute:

Friday hugs to all, last day of school for me!! :hyper: :hug: :hug:

Extra hug for Ava, hope you're feeling better :hug: :)

U2Girl416, zuropa_fit, kafrun, RedRocksU2, BonosBaby12, JanuaryStar: :hug:!!!

This is teh best place on earth :hug: Thank you all for your thoughts and :hug:s, I'm feeling a bit better today. It's been a rough year so far and sometimes the bad thoughts take over. But what have I got to worry when I have people like you around me?

So here's a GIANT :hug: for everyone, hoping you will have a fab weekend!!

(and sorry if I forgot someone, I want to :hug: you too!)

Ava, where would we be without the hugs? I feel really good when giving someone a hug, if only a virtual one, and each and every one I give is true and meant. So, I hope you (and everyone else who visits this thread, for that matter) will continue to get some strength out of this thread! Here's my most loving and thoughtful hugs for this week :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Special wedding happiness hug to Diana :hug: :heart:

My boss is officially on vacation until July 9, but so far today I have 10 e-mails from him. I'm not opening them until Monday, though. :lol:

Weekend hugs for everyone! :hug:

:hug:s for MJ,Kaffy,BD,BF,WT,(BB12 we have not talked in a really looong time) Bibs,Amber,Liz,Cruzila,and anyone I missed :hug::hug::hug::hug: ( and Carlos :hug::kiss: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom