Take Me Back To The Sixties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really do believe that we were the last innocent generation...I was born in 1951, my friends matched the Fonz, Opie, and Richie Cunningham...the 60's did seem like "The Wonder Years"...someone took a lot of time putting that clip together...

That was a nice 5 minute visit...I immediately sent it to my "older" siblings and Doozer...:applaud:

I really do believe that we were the last innocent generation...I was born in 1951, my friends matched the Fonz, Opie, and Richie Cunningham...the 60's did seem like "The Wonder Years"...someone took a lot of time putting that clip together...

That was a nice 5 minute visit...I immediately sent it to my "older" siblings and Doozer...:applaud:

It really was a phenomenal decade. I remember trying to figure out how to make it to Woodstock. Didn't happen (because I was only 14). Probably best in the long run. I would never want to go back to those times, politically or morally. Vietnam was the beginning and should of been the end of unjust war's, but we all know it wasn't.

But damn, the music of the 60's, especially the late 60's - is unmatched - in my opinion. :up:

Back
Top Bottom