Sunsets where you live.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uuu222

The Fly
Let's see them. Here's a few of mine.
(Sorry I've had some photos stolen before, hence the watermarks.)

These are from my deck in Malibu.

IMG_8048-1.jpg

IMG_6182-1.jpg

Sunset on 11-12-09 from my deck
IMG_4466.jpg

Point Magu north of Malibu.
IMG_3514a.jpg

Hawaiian sunset.
Mysky.jpg

Let's see your sunsets!

Yours are beautiful!!! You really are an amazing photographer :love:

Here's a few of mine, but they pale in comparison (plus, I'm not skilled in photography :wink: ). The first two are from a mall parking lot in a suburb of Chicago a few summers ago and the third is from a No Doubt concert this past summer.

4107759391_050302bbea_b.jpg

4108525280_f2c3e52778_b.jpg

4108548194_df6947fdb4_b.jpg

I was scrolling down this page looking for this photo because I knew it would be here :lol:

Those are some beautiful sunset photos you guys.

Many years ago, I snapped a photo of this gorgeous, just unreal sunset out my window with a tiny Kodak pocket instamatic (all I had at the time). Some time later I was in a book store and there was MY sunset on a 2 page spread in a book on San Diego. It was the same sunset, cloud for cloud. I recognized it immediately. I ought to scan the photos. It was a pretty cool moment.

Apollo Bay, Victoria, Australia:

I regret the time stamp on my pictures to this day. It's so prominent. :(
It's thumbnails, so bigger versions by clicking. :)

Don't remind me I'm not living there. :sad:

I definitely need to take some sunsets of Berlin. There is great spots.

This was taken this summer, during a massive lightning storm:

0725lightning.jpg

The sunset is way over to the left, but the colour was so incredible throughout the entire sky.

I have lots of amazing photos of sunsets in Hawaii (like the one in my avatar), but unfortunately I don't live there. :)

Funny this thread should come up... I took these just over a week ago.
SunsetStars020a.jpg

SunsetStars002a.jpg

SunsetStars023a.jpg

SunsetStars030a.jpg

SunsetStars027a.jpg

SunsetStars006a.jpg

I was at the beach to photograph the full moon but was a day or so too late. :| I think these turned out nicely though, so it wasn't a complete loss. ;)

Keep them coming! Thanks for the kind words! You guys live in beautiful places.

Here are a few more of mine.

Part of my backyard sunset collection...
IMG_8051a.jpg

IMG_9228a.jpg

beach2.jpg

This one is after sunset from my deck, but I thought I'd share it. It's about 11pm and the Bioluminescence and sea algae make the waves crash blue. They glow light electricity...pretty cool. It's really hard to photograph though.
IMG_4358.jpg

Ok here is the sunset I mentioned earlier.. :)

photo I snapped on my Kodak 110 Pocket camera from my house, it was some time in the 70's or 80's, I can't remember. (Sorry this is a scan of a very old photograph!)

sunsetbyme.jpg

And the same sunset, photo I found in a book on San Diego (had to piece the 2 page scan together)

sunsetSD.png

It was so cool to see my sunset in a book! (yeah I actually compared all the clouds up close, but I still recognized it when I saw it anyways.) :D

Still one of the most amazing sunsets I ever stood beneath.

Keep them coming! Thanks for the kind words! You guys live in beautiful places.

Here are a few more of mine.

Part of my backyard sunset collection...
IMG_8051a.jpg

IMG_9228a.jpg

beach2.jpg

This one is after sunset from my deck, but I thought I'd share it. It's about 11pm and the Bioluminescence and sea algae make the waves crash blue. They glow light electricity...pretty cool. It's really hard to photograph though.
IMG_4358.jpg

Absolutley stunning! Love the blue glow coming from the waves.

Everyone has such beautiful photos of sunsets. Just love the ocean sunsets. Sadly I don't get to see ocean sunsets but once a year on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom