Sunsets where you live.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_4358.jpg
Gorgeous work, uuu222. And this one??? I know it's all a natural phenomenon & all, but that's some seriously freaky shit! Nothing like glow-in-the-dark waves here!! :up: :lol:

Gorgeous pictures everyone. Sunset has always been my absolute favorite time of day! :drool:

(These are really beautiful, Blu. :love: )
Aww, thanks Fitz. :wink:

It was so cool to see my sunset in a book! (yeah I actually compared all the clouds up close, but I still recognized it when I saw it anyways.) :D

Looks like the book one covers more area- hard to tell. Did you receive compensation for the publication? Seems like maybe someone stole it if it's the same.

Looks like the book one covers more area- hard to tell. Did you receive compensation for the publication? Seems like maybe someone stole it if it's the same.

OH no sorry I didn't mean the one in the book was my photo, just that it was the same sunset, taken at approximately the same time I took my photo. Theirs was shot from a location about 3-5 miles north of mine and maybe about 1 minute earlier. I could tell by the color. I remember looking at the sunset and just being stunned by the beauty, then realizing I should run and go find a camera, and when I returned a minute later the clouds were darkening. In my photo the large cloud in the lower right is darker in color than it is in the book photo.

OH no sorry I didn't mean the one in the book was my photo, just that it was the same sunset, taken at approximately the same time I took my photo.

ok - I guess I missed the comma in reading the sentence :wink:. Looks like it was a great sunset though.

ok - I guess I missed the comma in reading the sentence :wink:. Looks like it was a great sunset though.

Oh yeah, I see now my sentence was sort of confusing sorry. It was a great sunset yes. I really love all the photos you post around here too, thanks :up:

Not examples of stellar photography, but a good capture of some of the great sunsets I see here in Seattle. These were taken from my balcony.

SunsetApril09.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

This was taken this summer, during a massive lightning storm:

0725lightning.jpg

The sunset is way over to the left, but the colour was so incredible throughout the entire sky.

I have lots of amazing photos of sunsets in Hawaii (like the one in my avatar), but unfortunately I don't live there. :)

Would like to see your Hawaii Sunsets regardless....

israel06.1153322040.israel__x_petrax_jordan__july_17-21x_2006_116.jpg

This is a sunset on the beach of the beautiful resort city of Eilat in southern Israel. It's my favorite city and I go there at least twice a year.

AchtungBono, I have no idea why nobody has replied to your shot yet. Its the best one that has been posted thus far (except for maybe GAF's, but he has an extra sun where he lives). Great job

Back
Top Bottom