Starting Up an Internet Band...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow. dan, i'm listening to the instrumental you sent me, and it sounds exactly like something i'd come up with. i'll probably lay some chords underneath, and let your guitar part be the lead.

If I knew how to, I'd love to help. I'm a starting bass guitarist, not that good yet. But if you need someone to play basspieces to finish a song, I could do that for you if you provide me with what you want me to play. Got a macbook with Garageband to record.

Wish I knew how to figure something out myself.. ah well, I haven't started on proper theory yet, but I will.

Awesome idea, that was tried successfully (unsuccessfully? :wink:) with the Interferers over at EYKIW. I wish I could play an instrument but I love singing. Who doesn't, eh?

wow. dan, i'm listening to the instrumental you sent me, and it sounds exactly like something i'd come up with. i'll probably lay some chords underneath, and let your guitar part be the lead.

Cool. It isn't the most amazing piece of music ever, but just something I thought sounded cool. I am interested in making 2 different types of music, proper rock music, and also the type of music we are expecting from Songs of Ascent, atmospheric, understated and crafted.

Best of luck :)

Cheers dude

This is a really neat idea. :up: Threads like these make me wish I had a lot of musical talent. Alas, I don't. Now, if you ever need a lyricist... :wink:

Good luck! :up:

Can always use good lyrics :up:

If I knew how to, I'd love to help. I'm a starting bass guitarist, not that good yet. But if you need someone to play basspieces to finish a song, I could do that for you if you provide me with what you want me to play. Got a macbook with Garageband to record.

Wish I knew how to figure something out myself.. ah well, I haven't started on proper theory yet, but I will.

PM me your email address

Awesome idea, that was tried successfully (unsuccessfully? :wink:) with the Interferers over at EYKIW. I wish I could play an instrument but I love singing. Who doesn't, eh?

Do you know who was involved before? I hope we can make it work

I can't wait to start complaining about your setlists! :hyper:

Haha, yay! Looking forward to it

I'll play teh potz 'n' panz!

Or if you prefer I make a mean air triangle player. :rockon:

Can always use good lyrics :up:

Okay. I'd love to work on lyrics to anything you need. :) If you want to e-mail me any instrumentals I could add some lyrics to them. If you like what you see we could go on from there. Like any band they'd be worked around what everyone wants. :up:

If you're interested my e-mail is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com

Can I join, I can play cowbell!

CowbellXtreme2.gif

*sweet*

Hey fellas, I put my pants on one leg at a time liek all of you. The difference is that when I have my pants on, I make gold records.

:hug: only kidding. the loss of our entire cowbell section will definately hit the band hard.

Let me know the second its written :up:

Well, the sad thing is it'll be strictly for comedy's sake....but, I can bang that shit out tomorrow.....also, if you want a song comprised solely of Haiku, let me know. Screw can write the more emotive stuff, I can provide the kick to the spine all rock crowds eventually demand.

Well, the sad thing is it'll be strictly for comedy's sake....but, I can bang that shit out tomorrow.....also, if you want a song comprised solely of Haiku, let me know. Screw can write the more emotive stuff, I can provide the kick to the spine all rock crowds eventually demand.

Didn't we already try this? I thought I was the recorder player in our band. I guess we did have to go our seperate ways...

Back
Top Bottom