So What are your plans for New Year's Eve & New Year's Day ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NYE - Going to Salome's parents house for meat fondue and drinks.
NYD - Nothing. :up:

Since I'm sick with fever I won't do much for NYE, except maybe go for a walk in the fresh air and listen to some music later on, then watch the fireworks.

NYD: Watch the traditional New Year's Concert on TV and then start with work because I've been delaying it for the Christmas holidays.

NYE- Me and some friends order pizza and watch movies, then watch the fireworks...

NYD- mhh nothing...:wink:

I just want to say thank you interference for this greats moments I had :) :love: You're all great! U2 forever! :sexywink:

Happy New Year, everyone! :wave:

Tiago Esteves,
Oporto, Portugal.

Oh and for my resolution... I just want peace... Dificult to achieve but lets not lose hope

party, drinking, hockey, drinking, pass out, drinking, hockey. home and proper sleep may occur at some point before Friday but it's not a given yet.

NYE- Chillin at my place with my girlfriend and one of my closest friends.
NYD- Play that U2 song and after that, I have no idea.

NYE, sitting here, drinking various wines, waiting for Jools Holland to come on.
NYD, sitting here, drinking various wines unless we decide to leave the house. I dont think there are any buses on a NYD here. :S

Going out with some friends for dinner, and drinking, but not too much. Don't want a DUI, plus drinking and driving is NOT COOL.

New Year's Eve: taking myself out to dinner at a new sushi restaurant in my neighborhood, then either watching a DVD or cranking some rockin' tunes and dancing like a fool around my apartment. Vodka may be involved.

New Year's Day: lazing around, cooking some breakfast rolls, taking my new crockpot for a test drive for some pulled pork sandwiches. DVDs and music will likely be involved.

Oh well, plans have changed. No going downtown tonight.
My youngest granddaughter is ill and the oldest one is going to a party.

I'm staying here and having a few drinks. :up:
A couple of friends are coming bye later for a drink.

Have a good one - everyone. :D

Well this is a bit miserable, parents went out before so are drunk and went to bed, so Im sat in my room by myself with some cheap champagne. :(

Although Ive got no-one bugging me, guess it could be worse. :hmm:

join the sickie club. i am dealing with a sinus infection and have been for the past 3 weeks so what's another day and or year.. :(

thanks my fellow duranie. :hug:

Funny thats what I've been battling since Saturday topped off with some sort of stomach virus :|

Feel better :hug:

Deleting is therapuetic..I've been cleaning house for about a month on Facebook how do you delete on myspace? :shifty:

It's fantastic when they don't confront you, but they do and you have to explain they re-request and you add them back because you don't like confrontation.

go to view all friends, edit friends, delete selected friends

Go cleanse, good luck

Watched the Time Sq festivities from my nice warm bed last night then got a bunch of text messages and was alseep by 1:30. Awoke in time to watch the Rose Parade and some football. A friend is bringing soup in a while! I am cleaning house.

I haven't really done anything all dayand I feel great. Back to work tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom