So What are your plans for New Year's Eve & New Year's Day ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
For me: New Year's Eve I will be spending the evening at home and will celerate it with some champagne, and watch the ball drop in Times Square in New York City

For New Year's Day: I will have my my dear aunt over for dinner.

New Years Eve - Our next door neighbors are having us over for dinner and drinks

New Years Day - taking down X-mas decorations and putting my house back in order

New Years Eve - dinner with friends, wii bowling tournament, in bed by 10 :drunk:

New Years Day - removing Christmas from the house and working on organizing and cleaning garage. We have 4 days off!!! :dance:

New Years Eve - Staying at home with family:mad: an TV New Years Eve. All of my
friends are either on some holiday or are even working

New Years Day - Playing U2's NYD:wink: and besides it meeting with some family friends
and we will go hiking with dogs. We're doing it every year.

I have the lamest plans of any new years so far...

NYE-movie with a friend....hopefully in by about 10. But that's for good reason. I have to be to the airport around 5 am :crack: to go back home to Phoenix. That is if there's not yet another snowstorm in Minnesota.

NYD-hopefully getting home no later than noon. If I'm not too tired then I will go to the grocery store and stop by work to drop off some paperwork.

:yawn: boring!

NYE - walking next door and then crawling home

NYD - watching football with some friends...
hot-USC-cheerleaderspcc3.jpg

...while BAW cleans house...

NYE- Going to a friend's party
NYD- sleeeping, and doing nothing because I'll probably be hungover and maybe clean a little bit later in the day.

New Year's Eve: My friends and I are all getting together at one of our apartment's for dinner and drinking.

New Year's Day: My family will go over to my grandparents for lunch/football/movies.

NYEve - I think we are going to see the giant moonpie drop, downtown. Yes, I said moonpie. My city apparently spent a great deal of money to light one up.
(It's a Mardi Gras thing.)
NYDay - Watching football (American) while cooking - bar-b-que ribs and seafood gumbo. My son and granddaughters will be here for the afternoon. :heart:

NYE: Might go to a party at a coworker's house, might just go to the movies.

NYD: Hockey game at Wrigley, then watching Football at a different coworker's house.

absolutely nothing on both days..:sad:

yeaaah pretty much..
NYE- with the family & neighbors. i am one of the few teenagers who dont drink so i wont be going to any parties.
NYD-hanging out with a friend
oh & of course ill play new years day on new years day.

Not totally sure about NYE, but I'm determined to start '09 with an extreme 90-minute-cycle class at 10 am, as a good sign of things to come!

NYE work in the morning, nap, dinner at Nobu with family and friends

NYD... a swim, Rose Parade, third annual John Cusack film festival

Apparently all I'm doing is going to the movies with my brother and mother. I am quite a party animal.

NYE-cycle class, work, wii with the family

NYD- I want to go to the beach. I have visions of building sandcastles for some reason. Now I may have to do it.

Next week I'm starting a yoga meditation workshops hoping to start the year off in a positive way. :)

New Year's Eve: Order a pizza and rent a few movies (either on demand or through other means) then probably watch the ball drop in Times Square

New Year's Day: I'm not fully sure yet, but if everything works out...my dad and I are going to see a few movies in Oak Park then go across the street to Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream :drool:

NYE: movies with the family, maybe a board game with friends. I like the fondue idea.
NYD: 5 mile run in the canyon, then drive up to the snow for an afternoon picnic

Back
Top Bottom