So what are you for Halloween?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Since Halloween is coming up what are you dressing as this year? If not whats been your best costume before?

I'm a cowboy :D

I used to love Halloween but not anymore. I have a number of variations of witch costumes and did Raggedy Ann/Andy one year with the ex. I do, however, like to hand out candy to the cute little trick or treaters (not the rude big kids, some who don't even have a costume on just a bag collecting candy)

I was supposed to be him for last Halloween, but the party I was going to go to got canceled, so I'm just going to go for it again this year. I just need tennis shoes because I don't have $100 to spend on the official Adidas Zissou pair. :drool:

life-aquatic-with-steve-zissou-3.jpg

we don't really do Halloween here.:|
The one time I dressed up I had a big black cape/dress thing with Robert Smith style hair and make-up. Nobody recognised me. :D Spraying my hair black and teasing it to hell seemed like such a good idea at the time. . . . .

the Joker.

Got the greenish brown wig.
Got a pin-stripe suit.
Got a purple button up shirt.
Got a green vest.
Got a green tie.
Got black leather gloves.

I am probably going as Sarah Palin. I've got the same glasses, and brown hair, but I don't have bangs. There's no way I'm getting my hair ruined just for halloween so I may look for a wig that just has bangs. Either way I'm wearing a little photo of Putin hovering over my head.

I was supposed to be him for last Halloween, but the party I was going to go to got canceled, so I'm just going to go for it again this year. I just need tennis shoes because I don't have $100 to spend on the official Adidas Zissou pair. :drool:

I got mine on ebay for like $35. No shit.

Back
Top Bottom