So what are you for Halloween?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Edge.
Wearing the same shirt (Courtesy of a friend :D )
010602r2-32.jpg

Anyone have a guitar I could borrow. :slant:

ask cari

I might go to the English Department's Halloween mixer. If I do, I will either go as Lady Macbeth or The Wife of Bath. And if I go as the latter, I plan on speaking in Middle English for a good portion of the evening.

The Arctic ice cap. :(

So, at the beginning of the party you will be huge and cold, but at the end you will be no more. :(

I hope I get around that. Don't really care for getting a costume and all. And from what I've gathered this is the day of the year where they don't make a fuss over minors drinking as much as the rest of the year, which means that those guys and girls try to get the most out of it; what of course fails miserably for many of them.

My friend who is doing a semester in New York was looking for inspiration. She found that internet shop for costumes. Wow, doesn't matter whether you want to go as a witch or an innocent Little Red Riding Hood, the costumes all seem to have just one purpose...

Since the kiddies here on Gilligan's Island are having a party and a treat parade I'm dressing as Mrs Howell and my friend will be Thurston

anp4z.jpg

My original costume idea consisted of a horse costume, a wheelchair, and a Superman costume. It'd take two people, but the horse was going to push Superman around in the chair. The horse costume ultimately proved extremely expensive. So here's what I've narrowed it down to:

1. Rick Astley
2. Daniel Plainview
3. An lolcat

I really can't decide.

My original costume idea consisted of a horse costume, a wheelchair, and a Superman costume. It'd take two people, but the horse was going to push Superman around in the chair. The horse costume ultimately proved extremely expensive. So here's what I've narrowed it down to:

1. Rick Astley
2. Daniel Plainview
3. An lolcat

I really can't decide.

Wow, the first idea is an instant classic, regardless of what anyone says.

Go for Astley.

I was under the impression that you dressed like that everyday.

:laugh:

Wow, the first idea is an instant classic, regardless of what anyone says.

Go for Astley.

Rick Astley will be a laugh riot! He's gotta be prepared to dance though! :wink:

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to a party or not. If I do, I have 2 options: Disco pimp from the 70s and hippie from the 60s. Will probably pick hippie cos I'm in a very very very 60's mood these days!

I think I will, but I'm unsure which Rick to be and whether or not people will get it.

I'm thinking khaki trench coat, black pant, black shirt Rick. And to make sure people get it, I could iron on "You Got Rick Roll'd" onto the shirt.

I've already got the dance moves down.

I need something that will measure up to my stellar last two years. 2006 being the pre-cultural phenomenon Borat and 2007 being the world's first analrapist (although I didn't blue myself.)

I had a great idea and I honestly can't remember. I must be getting senile. My friend was saying I always have my bellydancing outfit and could just go as, errr, a bellydancer :wink:

The Edge.
Wearing the same shirt (Courtesy of a friend :D )
010602r2-32.jpg

Anyone have a guitar I could borrow. :slant:

*cough* But where will you find a beanie? :waiting:

I had a great idea and I honestly can't remember. I must be getting senile. My friend was saying I always have my bellydancing outfit and could just go as, errr, a bellydancer :wink:

*cough* But where will you find a beanie? :waiting:

and facial hair

I think I will, but I'm unsure which Rick to be and whether or not people will get it.

I'm thinking khaki trench coat, black pant, black shirt Rick. And to make sure people get it, I could iron on "You Got Rick Roll'd" onto the shirt.

I need something that will measure up to my stellar last two years. 2006 being the pre-cultural phenomenon Borat and 2007 being the world's first analrapist (although I didn't blue myself.)

You gotta wear the outfit he wears in the video people got rickrolled with! I believe it was a red shirt. :hmm: Not sure tho.

If I find the link for the rickroll, will somebody here watch it to tell us what Rick was wearing? :uhoh:

This is the best costume I've heard! :up:

Win :up:

I'm going as a pint of Guinness. I finally put the finishing touches on it last night. Halloween here I come!!!
whee.gif

That sounds like a good costume, but to make it better, you should get an Ackbar mask. It makes everything better.

I was Maverick Ackbar at my Drama Club's Halloween Party, from Wasilla, Mon Calamari.

Bindi the Jungle Girl ... 50 years later ... complete with a big stuffed orangutan around my neck and a "Hi, My Name is" sticker .. finished with a big "CRIKEY!"
:D:lol:

I think my friend and I are going to go as Joe Six-Pack and Joe the Plumber, but the idea might be a bit boring, although I'm trying to get my friend to be our Hockey Mom. That or, throw on a bunch of different costume pieces and call myself an extra, or better yet a "background artist".

So, at the beginning of the party you will be huge and cold, but at the end you will be no more. :(

I didn't think of it until now, but an Arctic ice cap costume could be a great way to get an environmental message across to the next generation.

As I’m dissolving, I could stagger up and down the street, with a beer in one hand. “Heyyy kids…look at me…look what your parents did to the %$&%$@$#-ing planet. They ruined everything!!

(I’m imagining my voice as that of Crusty the Clown, for some reason.)

Haven't dressed up since I was a kid. The best costume I ever wore was the year I was a present. We had a large cardboard box that we cut up - holes for my head and arms, etc. We covered it in wrapping paper, and I wore a large red bow on my head. I used to have a picture of it somewhere, but it was pretty awesome.

Back
Top Bottom