So, I've got the jock itch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
I started training for a marathon that I'd like to run in the spring, which means I'm running quite a bit more than I have in the last few months. The other night I wake up at 2 or 3 and my inner thighs are itching like a motherfucker. I's got the jock itch.

Now, I've never had the man itch before so I wasn't sure what to do. Thank God for google! (Phelps swims at 9pm est you arrogant prick.) Thankfully Lotromin makes an over-the-counter spray for your balls. Its amazing. When you first spray it on it's freezing cold, then it becomes burning hot before it stabilizes and it feels like your sack is sitting in a glass of warm water. Brilliant!

But here is my question. If scientists can make such an amazing spray, why can't they make me some underwear that breath a little better?

I started training for a marathon that I'd like to run in the spring, which means I'm running quite a bit more than I have in the last few months. The other night I wake up at 2 or 3 and my inner thighs are itching like a motherfucker. I's got the jock itch.

Now, I've never had the man itch before so I wasn't sure what to do. Thank God for google! (Phelps swims at 9pm est you arrogant prick.) Thankfully Lotromin makes an over-the-counter spray for your balls. Its amazing. When you first spray it on it's freezing cold, then it becomes burning hot before it stabilizes and it feels like your sack is sitting in a glass of warm water. Brilliant!

But here is my question. If scientists can make such an amazing spray, why can't they make me some underwear that breath a little better?

The 9pmET race is just a heat. 10:15pmET is a gold medal race.

Your wife feels bad about what you're going through.

Lotromin?! Fuck that shit. BEN GAY.

toshoweryr7-1.jpg

Jogging with faulty underwear? Mmmkay...

I think otc meds called pyrethrins should take care of your particular ailment. :wink:

Not that I know anything about them, cuz I don't jog :whistle:

Its amazing. When you first spray it on it's freezing cold, then it becomes burning hot before it stabilizes and it feels like your sack is sitting in a glass of warm water. Brilliant!

you must have a pretty small sack man.

Dalton, you are funny, I swear you are so fukin funny. :up:

is everything cleared up now? (if you do dare to have the 'balls' to come back and tell?)

good luck with the running. please, just wear tight shorts, you will make all the other guys so jealous that your chest has more hair in the centre than a man overdosing on slap-on-lotion to gain some on his head.

I’m sure there are underwear out there for you, somewhere. I've never had this so-called “itch,” but apparently, spray is not the only solution. This also cures it:

200.jpg

I remember watching the ad for that as a kid, and thinking adulthood had truly horrible things in store for me--beyond the anticipated ‘shaving-my-face-every-day’ practice. People in these ads had strange aches & pains, constantly gritted teeth, frowning faces…they were also victims of Male Itch. All of this could all be taken away, however, with the Medicated Relief of Gold Bond!!

I think it’s worth trying…maybe you can report back. :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom