So, I've got the jock itch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tell me this oh Cydez :hug: HI CYDEZ!

I cycle too, only, not as often and as good as you would.

what do you eat beforehand for energy?

I usually don't eat anything special beforehand, but I do avoid junk foods or heavy foods before rides. I don't like to have a huge meal right before a ride. It works better (for me) to have something light, then eat during the ride.

Jessica finds that a banana coated with honey is a good pre-ride snack. I've also made smoothies (out of frozen fruit, honey, and soy milk, blended) before rides.

During the ride I find it very helpful to have a supply of some sort of carb drink (like Cytomax) along with some water. On long or hot weather rides I usually carry a 1-liter bottle of water and a 1-liter bottle of Cytomax. A carb drink seems to absorb faster than solid foods (like Power bars, which I also carry) or gels (I carry those too).

The most important thing on a long ride is to keep the fluids and the carbs flowing steadily.

I would have potatoes, I find they give me energy, then chewing blueberries, all about an hour beforehand.
Bananas are excellent, they really are. yea, I cannot cycle too far as I have yet to get a wee bottle attachment for the bike.

LOL!

I would have potatoes, I find they give me energy, then chewing blueberries, all about an hour beforehand.
Bananas are excellent, they really are. yea, I cannot cycle too far as I have yet to get a wee bottle attachment for the bike.

LOL!

:laugh: Well there's always the woods! Just be sure to carry a tissue with you when you ride.

I got some athletes foot cream yesterday that said it was also for jock itch. :D

If its making your balls feel anything like the relief my feet are feeling...:drool:

aaaawwwww yeaaaaaah.

I got some athletes foot cream yesterday that said it was also for jock itch. :D

The proper way to apply that, btw is to first smear it on your foot, then rub your foot against your jewels (this may take some practice). Cures both conditions this way though.

:up:

"Chewing blueberries?" That's one of the greatest phrases I have ever heard. Maddie was ON FIRE when she posted this thread. Fortunately, she's not here to read this or she would get embarrassed. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom