Smokeless tobacco + What do you smoke?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, cigarettes are cheap in the US. Here the government keeps raising taxes, they're over $10/pack mostly because of that.

Sicy and others who smoke - would it make any difference in your smoking habits if your cigarettes increased in price threefold?

mmmmm coffee

now that's price-gouging. $2.41 for an xl at d&d. :grumpy: i drink 2 of those at work. yes, i could make my own at home and bring a thermos. no, i don't cos i'm FUCKING LAZY.

Two coffees a day is about the same price as a pack of smokes. :hmm:

If cigarettes here were $15 I dont think I could afford it. I would either smoke much less or try to quit.

Two coffees a day is about the same price as a pack of smokes. :hmm:

If cigarettes here were $15 I dont think I could afford it. I would either smoke much less or try to quit.

smokes.jpg

You can pick up this book just about anywhere for the same price as a couple packs of smokes .... and hopefully, after you finish reading it, you'll never have to worry about buying cigarettes ever again !!!

:hyper: :hyper:

thank the gods I found this book 2 years and 3 months ago :up:

Sicy and others who smoke - would it make any difference in your smoking habits if your cigarettes increased in price threefold?

I would maybe...MAYBE...smoke a little less. But probably not. I would certainly still smoke, and buy packs, etc.

Anyway, I only spend my money on food, booze, rent, cable/gas bills, and smokes. Not a very luxurious person.

For me, probably not. I would either buy them on the black market or get cheap flights to those parts of Europe (most of the southern and eastern countries) where they are still comparatively cheap. Plenty of people do this already and basically never buy their cigarettes in domestic shops.

FWIW, cigarettes here are currently €8.60 per pack, the equivalent of around US$11.90 or CAD$12.10.

I used to feed grapes to my dog, but I hear it's not good for them. Too bad. He seemed to enjoy the taste

Back
Top Bottom