Slightly Less Funny Things From the Internet Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His comment about people on internet forums seemed like an unrelated non sequitur aimed at people here on Interference. Nothing to do with the airplane story. From a guy who keeps complaining about being a target and seems appalled that he's accused of starting any arguments here.

Whatever.

:shrug:

Wow. You got that from my comment? Incredible. It has everything to do with the airplane story, because if this is how far he'd go in real life, I can very well imagine how far he'd go online. It seemed like classic internet feudal behaviour, played out in real life, to me. People usually goad and antagonize even worse online, not less. But even with all that having been said my original comment was not aimed at anyone on this forum at all, much less you. It was just a commentary on this guys personality and what he might be like in other areas of his life. Period.

And your continued explanation is kindof funny Laz, I mean, you have indeed made me a target and have proven that to be true in this thread once again.

His comment about people on internet forums seemed like an unrelated non sequitur aimed at people here on Interference. Nothing to do with the airplane story. From a guy who keeps complaining about being a target and seems appalled that he's accused of starting any arguments here.

Whatever.

:shrug:

So did you trip inside his head and spend the day there as he made that comment? LOLZ!

Seriously though, wtf? I didn't get that from his comment either. Big stretch there.

Officer_Barbrady_Nothing_to_see_here.jpg

That's just the international symbol for, I am going to need this again, but I'm too lazy to rinse it off, period.

No that's the international symbol for "If I leave this here I won't have to rinse it cause the wife will see it and get pissed and rinse it"

This parody magazine cover may be old, but it never fails to make me laugh:

Back
Top Bottom