Sicy Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
No, this isn't a suck up thread. I'm already a mod, what more could I want? :wink:

Sicy always works hard and contributes a lot to this site, but her dedication has gone into overdrive lately, with the new album and all. Even as a mod, I know I don't do half the work that Sicy does, so I really appreciate her efforts.

Remember...it's not like we get paid to do what we do. So why do we do it? We love having a nice community for U2 fans, and we try our best to make things run smoothly so that everyone has a good time. Sicy works especially hard at making that happen.

Thank you for everything, Sicy!!!!!!!! :hug: This site wouldn't be the same without you.

lemondrop.jpg

Sis :love:

I appreciate Sicy not shutting this whole thing down. And answering my PM with the dumbass question. And for being my facebook friend. :love:

Sicy! :rockon:

Sicy is my kinda mod :up: I appreciate her handling of situations here and on a personal level.

I also appreciate her photoshop skillz, though some genuinely disturb me :sad:

Bonochick!! :lol:

That's really sweet, thanks you guys. There are days when I want to blow the whole place up, especially recently, but at the end of the day I really love this place and dont know what I'd do without it. :love:

Sicy is The Goddess of Interference! She is the glue that keeps The Blue Crack together!

Thank you to Sicy and all the hardworking folks at Interference who make being a U2 fan a blast. :up::up::up:

That goes for you too, Bonochick! :wink:

Reasons why I +heart+ Sicy;

-She's Italian
:hmm:
-She can dance salsa
-She has the best avatar...that blinks!:ohmy:
-She bans people
-She RULES at poker
-She put the finishing touch on my signature
-Cus' we got drunk together

that's it for now.:heart:

Yes, there's nothing like banning someone! Its fuckin awesome! I used to work in a convenience store, and every once in a while, I used to have to ban someone from the store because they were there way too much and were generally causing a disturbance. Fuckin losers!

Here at Interference, Sicy gets to wield such power. :hyper: I've said it before and I'll say it again, one is a fuckin loser if one gets banned from here! :doh:

Whoa, sorry to get off on a rant. :huh:

Back to the thread: :D Sicy rules!

it's funny, i've been on this site for 8-9 years now, and i've always pronounce "Sicy" like i'm saying the word "Spicy" without the "P".

Back
Top Bottom