Sicy Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I appreciate Sicy for the outstanding job she does here, but even more for being such a wonderful, caring person with a huge heart. :heart: :hug:

128807691175814866.jpg

:D

We all know Sicy (and the other mods) are teh awsomez. :up:

I will give a shout out to sicy too...thanks for making me feel welcome here and doing a great job! and i agree about her photoshopping skills too :lol:

Sicy is so cool. From my joining here, thou back then her and I bantered more, I have found her very patient and sweet and still so very sexy, I still want her hair!

LOL I remember how she got my first photo up and how she disguised my mate!

LOL! LOL!

great gal. great gal indeed hey!

respect!

:rockon:

Guys, seriously. She's not a mod!

:up: Admin is such a better title!

:cocktail:

This place is a madhouse lately and it'd be even worse without the whole auth team, but I do think Sicy is wastingspending the most time on here!o

And she's got teh fastest banning in history down ofcourse! :lol:

No seriously, you're doing a great job, and ignore those whiney newbies saying you're too strict. I think it's for the best!

I sometimes wonder where Sicy gets the time and patience from to keep everything running smoothly around here, especially with the new album coming out and all.

In short: great job! :up: :)

Btw I'm also VERY curious to know what that dessert is? It looks delicious :shifty:

I love Sicy :up: She's dealt with many a drama of mine and affiliated people in the past before, and not complained :lol:

Those are cannoli (an Italian dessert) ...fried pastry dough filled with cream, chocolate, or custard.

Sicy :heart:

The yellow is probably custard (which is disgusting stuff that always sneaks up on me in donuts)

It's interesting, according to Wikipedia, the plural is cannoli, the singular is cannolo.

:nerd:

Sicy :heart:

Back
Top Bottom