Sicy Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: Oh my god, what is that for godlike dessert?

Those are cannoli (an Italian dessert) ...fried pastry dough filled with cream, chocolate, or custard.

Sicy :heart:

The cream looks yellow. Around here, its usually vanilla or chocolate.

I love cannolis! :hyper:

The best is eating a cannoli in Little Italy. They usually have the best pastries there.

Those are cannoli, a Sicilian dessert (Sicy and I are both Sicilian). They come in different varieties of filling, either with cream, chocolate or custard, BUT, my personal favourite is the ricotta cream filling. That cream is white and oh-so-delicious.

Those are cannoli, a Sicilian dessert (Sicy and I are both Sicilian). They come in different varieties of filling, either with cream, chocolate or custard, BUT, my personal favourite is the ricotta cream filling. That cream is white and oh-so-delicious.

I loooooveeee ricotta cheese filling.

And ricotta cheese pie...omg. :drool:

It looks completely delicious! :drool: I love custard pastries too!
Ricotta is nice too, though we usually don't use it in desserts here.
:hmm: Where would I be able to get these in Holland.

if i ever have an appreciation thread devoted to me, i hope the conversation turns to food too. :wink:

My mom makes them with whipped cream or chocolate pudding.. and powdered sugar and shaved chocolate on top. :drool:

I appreciate that Sicy did not freak out and blow up the whole forum during the past few weeks.

Great job, you. :hi5:

Sicy doesnt like ballads or slow songs :angry:
Other than that she is awesome :applaud:

I appreciate that Sicy did not freak out and blow up the whole forum during the past few weeks.

Great job, you. :hi5:

this ↑

funny-pictures-cat-limits-your-computer-access.jpg
:wink:

Amazing job you're doing :applaud:

I wish Sicy would post that myspace picture she made ages ago of her with pink hair, and sent it to me when I had pink hair, and it was hilarious... :hmm:

Why do I have the feeling laz is being completely sarcastic :lol: Love ya laz :wink:

Sicy....cool name...where'd you get that? :sexywink::heart:

Yes everyone, Mrs. z edge Garrison is the founder of the nickname Sicy. Shortened from SicilianGoddess oh so many years ago. :up:

Back
Top Bottom