Show me your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oct2010screensaver.jpg

:heart:

:heart: Liffey! Lovely photo, did you take it yourself?
I wish! :wink: I took a few pics of the Liffey when we were there in 2008, but this one in particular came from DeviantArt.com. :love: that site.

I saw TUN's desktop yesterday... it was brilliant. Large white lettering on a black background: STOP FUCKING PROCRASTINATING. :lmao: :up:

aiouwerk alksf hsfd /a;fdjgalkdsjoiwerqwe; jasdf.... :crack:

Ahem, sorry - that pic gets me every time. :drool: I wanted to use it as my desktop but #1) it looked too grainy once it was sized up for my computer & #2) because my screen's more rectangle than square, the proportions looked too wonky on my laptop. Pity. :sad:

BTW... has a version other than this scanned copy ever shown up?

aiouwerk alksf hsfd /a;fdjgalkdsjoiwerqwe; jasdf.... :crack:

Ahem, sorry - that pic gets me every time. :drool: I wanted to use it as my desktop but #1) it looked too grainy once it was sized up for my computer & #2) because my screen's more rectangle than square, the proportions looked too wonky on my laptop. Pity. :sad:

BTW... has a version other than this scanned copy ever shown up?

You haven't been to PLEBA today have ya? :wink: Comet gave us a high quality one.

What is your desktop resolution? I'll make a fit version for you. :)

:crack: :combust:

Nice! I didn't realise there was a high res version around :hmm: Pixelated desktops are a pet peeve, they do my brain in ;ocd:

Got to love a bit of FT :love:

Same, I won't use it if it's too pixelated. But it was well worht the wait!

Who's that on your desktop?

You haven't been to PLEBA today have ya? :wink: Comet gave us a high quality one.

What is your desktop resolution? I'll make a fit version for you. :)

Same, I won't use it if it's too pixelated. But it was well worht the wait!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :applaud: Oooh - I did not know this!!! I'll be sure to take a peek when I get home tonight. :up: :yes:

Okay, being the total techno-dumb-ass here, please tell me how to save my desktop picture. I tried printscreen, but only got the stuff at the bottom of the screen. :reject:

printscreen should work, did you paste it in Paint? Be sure that you have no other things open, so that the desktop is visible.

Back
Top Bottom