Show me your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neutral

genius of compression, Forum Moderator
forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
I searched desktop threads and didn't see one since Sept 2009.

Let's see 'em peoples. :angry:

screen-capture-1.png

My "new" car in front of my town's nearly complete new Volkswagen plant. :wave: It's a 1964 VW Notchback and has been my dream car for years. I'm so happy she was able to be driven in the plant's grand opening parade. :D

:shifty: I'm used to being the idiot here so I will ask . . . how do I save the piccy of my (pretty boring to be honest :) ) desktop as just a plain ole piccy I can post here as opposed to pasting it into a word document? I wanna play :D

Use the printscreen button, or if you're on a laptop ctrl F11 should work as well.

:grumpy: Damn you Sicy. You stole my wallpaper!

Vlad, what city is that? Looks beautiful!

desktopoct10.jpg

bf971520.jpg

:D

. . . thanks for your help GG :kiss:. . . :)shifty: I had the printscreen thing down pat and finally worked out pasting it into my paint/pic thing so I could save it to mr photobucket :der: . . . on the upside, I learnt something new :) . . . yes, I will be quiet now :p )

:D

. . . thanks for your help GG :kiss:. . . :)shifty: I had the printscreen thing down pat and finally worked out pasting it into my paint/pic thing so I could save it to mr photobucket :der: . . . on the upside, I learnt something new :) . . . yes, I will be quiet now :p )

:tongue: Wow, your desktop is so... purple! I, like, totally did NOT expect that!

:shifty: Are you sure you don't want that Bono pic a bit.. bigger? As they say, bigger is always better.

Gabi_Clayton, that is one awesome desktop pic. :up:

I love that this thread has been resurrected :heart: . . . makes the little voyeur :)shifty: ) in me superly happy to see what you all have as your desktops :D

With big fat thanks to the fabbity LuckyNumber7 in Pleba :bow: . . . I has me a new desktop :love:

be30702d.jpg

< is going to go play with the icons so we can see more of the Silver Fox :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom