Shopping Carts/Trolleys-Park and Go Grab or Push It Everywhere?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shopping Carts/Trolleys--Are You A "Park and Go Grab" or "Push It Everywhere"

• Park and Go Grab

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Push It Everywhere

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I Only Buy What I Can Carry In My Arms

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey up Kram Jam.

I can say that 99% of the time I just walk round grabbing and trying to balance everyfuking item til I get - that is, up to ten items.

BUT if with trolley, I do both, park and take.

I used to think thou, 'some fuker will steal outta mine!' when we left it about! LOL!

I shop exclusively out of others people's parked carts. Wheres that option?

I use the basket thingys and stuff.

Whole Foods has one with wheels and an extended handle. I just shop for me, so I don't really need a full shopping cart.

People who don't return their carts in the cart returns in the parking lots, and instead leave them scattered throughout the lot, can die a slow painful death.

Whole Foods has one with wheels and an extended handle. I just shop for me, so I don't really need a full shopping cart.

People who don't return their carts in the cart returns in the parking lots, and instead leave them scattered throughout the lot, can die a slow painful death.

:up:

One of my pass-times at the gym is to watch the Aldi's parking lot out the window. The lot steeply slops away from the store, so many assholes just let their carts roll away and hit the cars parked at the far end. Nice.

well, perhaps i would yes, but i have never heard of this before. :lol: but then again the only memories i have of shopping are opening packets of Tic Tacs and taking one and putting it back.

Back
Top Bottom