Set Your Clocks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The clock on my computer just flipped over, all on its onesie! :hyper:

ETA: But the clock on interference apparently went *back* an hour!! It's now 3:07 a.m. instead of 2:07, but this says my post was at 1:07 a.m. :-(

this sucks....I'm in Arizona so that means we don't change the clocks. But everyone I talk to is in Minnesota so now they'll be 2 hours ahead instead of one :madwife:

this sucks....I'm in Arizona so that means we don't change the clocks. But everyone I talk to is in Minnesota so now they'll be 2 hours ahead instead of one :madwife:

just be glad you live in the only place in the country that has enough sense not to bother with this bullshit. This sucks i want my hour back. This time change can go :censored: itself. im going to be a bitch all week now :madwife:

North Americans push clocks forward, anticipate things to happen

North Americans push clocks forward, anticipate things to happen

By Ted Connors

Message board communities across the internet were abuzz this weekend, as most North Americans pushed their clocks forward one hour as part of daylight savings time.
One particular message board at Interference.com saw a mixed response to the annual adjustment, as some members warmed to the anticipation of longer daylight, whilst others lamented being in states where the changeover isn't taking place.
"The clock on my computer just flipped over, all on its onesie!" exclaimed a jubiliant MsPurrl. "ETA: But the clock on interference apparently went *back* an hour!! It's now 3:07 a.m. instead of 2:07, but this says my post was at 1:07 a.m. :-(."
Arw wasn't as impressed.
"This sucks....I'm in Arizona so that means we don't change the clocks," he/she said. "But everyone I talk to is in Minnesota so now they'll be 2 hours ahead instead of one."

Confusion
But while there were two distinct thoughts to the time change, one other prominent statement was made at 10.15 pm EST on 7 March.
"It's set, it's ready!," BoMac wrote before realising their mistake. "Ohhhhhhhhh, you mean clocks.
"My bad, carry on."
At any rate, sources and insiders alike expect the matter to be out of the public limelight shortly.
"My mathematical models indicate that this sort of thing won't even be news within a week from now, as people adjust to the one hour difference in sleep," said one source who wished to remain anonymous. "This might be a hot topic at the moment, but believe me, things will move on as they have before. I've got the stats to prove it."

...and the story continues.

will definitely be interesting to see how this plays out.

"My mathematical models indicate that this sort of thing won't even be news within a week from now, as people adjust to the one hour difference in sleep," said one source who wished to remain anonymous. "This might be a hot topic at the moment, but believe me, things will move on as they have before. I've got the stats to prove it."

:applaud:

Europe is two weeks behind you. Well 4-7 hours for now, but our clock change in a fortnight.

i am in europe.

and for... sakes, why was this thread moved in here? i mean honestly. was it getting in the way of some other threads? there certainly is a lot going on out there.

wow.

Same topic, c'mon now. It's not all about you all the time. :angry: Fries.

Same topic, c'mon now. It's not all about you all the time. :angry: Fries.

damn.

all the piss and vinegar that i thought i had when this got moved, suddenly drained from me.

...one day it WILL all be about me ALL the time. that is a PROMISE. with or without fries.

Back
Top Bottom