Satellite Bingo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jive Turkey

ONE love, blood, life
Pick a square on the globe bound by 2 degrees of latitude and 2 degrees of longitude (in 15 degree increments and not everyone can chose the area around Friggin Cobbler's house). If the largest part of the satellite crashes into your square, you win! (If it lands on Friggin Cobbler's house, we all win!). In the event it lands in an unpicked area, closest to the pin wins. You can't choose the same coordinates as someone else.

Go

I'm still deciding

Pick a square on the globe bound by 2 degrees of latitude and 2 degrees of longitude (in 15 degree increments and not everyone can chose the area around Friggin Cobbler's house). If the largest part of the satellite crashes into your square, you win! (If it lands on Friggin Cobbler's house, we all win!). In the event it lands in an unpicked area, closest to the pin wins. You can't choose the same coordinates as someone else.

Go

I'm still deciding
I know where cobbler lives, can I pick his house, please please please please?

Or if not Cobbler, then does anyone know where Rivers Cuomo lives? I'll pick his house instead.

So there's still a chance Cobbler's gonna get wanged in the head with some of it.

The odds of getting hit by debris are 1 in 3200 :happy:

I heard a guy claim his on the radio too, but I'm pretty sure they're misunderstanding as a 1 in 3200 chance of getting hit makes no sense. It's a 1 in 3200 chance that someone might get hit. There are 7 billion people in the world, so your chance of getting hit are 1 in 3200x7000000000

Jive Turkey said:
I heard a guy claim his on the radio too, but I'm pretty sure they're misunderstanding as a 1 in 3200 chance of getting hit makes no sense. It's a 1 in 3200 chance that someone might get hit. There are 7 billion people in the world, so your chance of getting hit are 1 in 3200x7000000000

That was the explanation I got, but most people seem to be seeing the 1 in 3200 bit and running with it.

After last night, Australia more than ever needs my pick of the Collingwood Football Club to be correct.

Apparently it's in the pacific ocean somewhere. I'm too lazy to look back, but I think Mobvok said something about the Pacific Ocean first, so he wins the date with Tad Hamilton. Congratulations Mobvok!

Back
Top Bottom