RIP RavenBlue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, this. I can't really believe that she'll never again crop up in the Superthread or the Porcupine Tree thread or somewhere similar, or that I won't see her great nature photos on my Facebook feed, or anything like that. Unlike so many argumentative bastards here like me, she always had something nice to post and I can never recall her ever being involved in a flame war or getting a rise out of someone. She was a really good sort, the kind Interference sometimes lacks. Like IWB says, there's something unreal about somebody you know online dying, like they're just going to keep sporadically showing up on the forum in future anyway, because that's what they've always done. This is the first time an online friend of mine has died and it just feels so... empty, but in a different way from when people I know in person have passed away. I can't even explain it.

Exactly. As I recall the only time she ever got mad at us during the hey-day was when we started flame wars, because she just wanted them to stop.

I basically echo everything you're saying, I feel kinda hollow and unsure of things.

Just now finding this post. So very sad. She would always post lovely photos on Facebook. Condolences to her family and friends. :'(

Wow, I never had much of any interaction with her, but it's always sad when someone passes, especially at a young age. Very sad. Condolences to all who knew her in real life and online.

I was just told about this and it is extremely upsetting. We "met" on here and eventually became friends on Facebook. She was such a lovely soul. We would talk often during hockey season, and I will miss the fun banter we had. She had an excellent eye for photography as well, and I found myself going through those pictures tonight and hoping she has found the solace she was talking about in one of the pictures she posted a few weeks ago. Rest in peace Neely....

I didn't interact much with RavenBlue, but I do feel sad that someone who was a well-liked member of Interference passed away, and so young too. May she rest in peace.

Man. Was away for a few days and just happened to scan the Current posts and see this. I remember her as a kind person, to be sure. May she rest in peace and deepest sympathies to all here who knew her well.

I just saw this thread. Wow, I don't even know what to say. I didn't know her well, but I remember talking about Skyrim with her in the video game threads. Very sad news. :(

Oh my god I'm just seeing this now... I cant even believe it. I talked to her on facebook every once in a while. This is so sad and tragic. :( :(

Wow, I just came to look something up and was taking a quick look round to see if I knew anyone that posts now and found this.

Thanks for posting axv.

Goodbye RB, you sweet sweet soul. rest in peace.

I just happened to sign on after being away for a very long time. I was shocked to come across this thread :(. I never had a lot of interaction with her but when I did I always found her to be very sweet and nice. My condolences to her family and friends. RIP RavenBlue.

Wow. I decided to check this forum as I've not been on in a very long time.

I used to talk with her quite a bit. I had no idea. I don't even know what to say other than RIP sweet gal. You are missed. :sad:

Oh man, I just saw this...:sad:

RB and I had a nice little friendship, she was a sweetheart, and I am stunned that she left us last September. Funny, I just saw a note she left me on Last.fm of all websites...this is tragic...Rest in Peace My Friend...:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom