Real or Fake? (help pls)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Now, before this thread wanders off to more off-colour topics. I seek knowledge from the vast wisdom of interland.

I've been trying to get my hands on some NIN tickets to surprise a friend, and I think I've finally found a pair for a reasonable price. But, I want to try and be sure I'm not being handed fakes. They are LiveNation tickets, and since I've never seen LN tickets before I'm not 100% sure what they should look like.

Does anyone have any pics of their old LiveNation tickets or anything that I could compare these to?

I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks. :)

nodoubttix2.jpg

^ :drool: I'm trying win tickets to that same show in Raleigh next weekend.

I'd just spend the money & buy tickets, but considering my car payment just went up about $100/mo. & I've got plenty of travel expenses coming up in October, I've decided if I can't see No Doubt for free, I don't need to see them at all. <----- cheap! :reject:

I've decided if I can't see No Doubt for free, I don't need to see them at all. <----- cheap! :reject:

lol yeah my tix were only like $30 so I said why not.. I probably wouldn't spend any more than that for No Doubt.

That's just it - I mean, these days $30 bucks for a show is cheap - just not cheap enough for me right now! :)

Dave Navarro has been been giving away a pair of tickets to almost every show on Twitter, usually the morning of the show. But that's pretty much a crapshoot I guess. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom