Random Frank the Monkey Talk XVI: Can't Get The Stink Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And you know, i did a bag of rocks and weed, not in the same bag, after drinking a barrel of stout. Who am i to disagree?

Guns blazing on the freeway or was that just the sunrise? No im pretty sure i took a few hits - i mean bullets. Going to have to check on the truck. Im pretty sure that's gasoline leaking on my driveway.

I have no idea who's truck that is even...

People shouldn't be texting and driving on the freeway, one of my biggest pet peeves of all time. On the road period...yes i shot her in the face...filled her call full of hot lead like swiss cheese. You have a problem with that? Fuck off.

Stay the fuck out of my way with your giant devices lighting up the car while im trying to get home after collection of several hard nights and days which run together like a herd of cattle running from a freight train.

You've never seen that but the sound will make you bleed from your ears and eyes, like a pretty face behind a camera, and you know what else will make you bleed? ME motherfucker! Yes im still out there with my antiquated guns and blades, prowling the nights like melting ice and the changing of the weather, you should be very afraid of me.

Not because i can kill you, rather, because i can kill everything around you just to get your attention. I demand that along with your respect. Once i have achieved that, no, im not going to stop there. I will keep on following you like the locusts in the trees who sing for your supper.

Im the nut in your fruit and the seed in your apple, you just can't escape me like the thing that got into your eye and made you blink until someone mercifully offered you eye drops to mask the discomfort. Yeah it feels better for now...but deep down you know...im still there.

Blood sprays up the walls and then trickles back down. Remember that.

I took my dog for a walk around the neighborhood again this morning. Like i do most mornings, rain or shine. Being summer here, i would imagine my appearance frightens and confuses the neighbors. The seasons confuse me so i dress for the extreme cold and keep on dressing that way year around. The big overcoat also comes in handy for hiding things, like guns, blades, ammo, smoke canisters, grenades, etc.

So im walking the dog this morning when one of the neighbor kids waves at me from their front yard "hello there mister", she says. Her nervous father comes outside and quickly tells the little girl to go back in the house as he pretends to be looking around the driveway for a sunday paper.

I pause in front of his house to give the dog a chance to poop in his front yard. After a spell, i throw my cigarette out on his lawn, still lit, and slowly make my way to the next house.

After a while i am tired and so i return home where i sit on the front porch and pet my dog. I offer him a treat for being a good dog, not barking at anyone or chasing any cats, not making too big of a mess, making a big mess where i wanted him to (asshole neighbors), etc. As im talking to him it becomes painfully aware that there really is no dog. Just me, my overcoat, hat & gloves, sunglasses, and an empty leash i have been dragging around the neighborhood all of these years. In fact, i don't think i have ever had a dog. Perhaps the leash has been walking me all of these days and days and years.

After a momentary lapse of sanity, i loosen the collar and let the old boy off of his leash, and throw a stick out in the yard to see if he will fetch.

I remember that time i accidentally shot the housekeeper when she came to collect my laundry one afternoon while i was home asleep. Luckily my aim wasn't very good at that particular moment, so it wasn't a kill shot, though she does still walk with a limp. What can i say...it's kinda hard to find good help these days.

Last edited:
There are thousands of people here and not one of them cares about anything. You could say that maybe they care about the next drink or hit, but if they dazed off to sleep and didn't awake until the next morning, I doubt any one of them would feel like they missed out on a thing.

I haven't seen anyone in control of anything in weeks. That was when they apologetically confiscated everything that could be considered a power source. They took our cars, our generator, even our phone chargers. All we had were some energy drinks and all of the drugs that we hid inside a disassembled and then reassembled portable alarm clock.

But enough about that for now. My achilles heel is bleeding. I guess you could say it's my achilles heel! Ha ha ha. I think I'm going to take a shit in the woods.

Back
Top Bottom