President Obama to speak at my college in May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
Not sure where to post this but.....

Obama to speak at ASU graduation

President Barack Obama will address a graduating class of more than 8,000, along with their families and friends, at Arizona State University’s spring commencement ceremonies May 13.

“President Obama’s stand and priority on education has been applauded by thousands of educators throughout the United States,” said Michael M. Crow, president of Arizona State University. “The progressive leadership he has already displayed and the values he espouses are a great example for our students and for the extended community that surrounds us," he said in a statement.

ASU enrolls more than 67,000 undergraduate, graduate and professional students on four campuses in the Phoenix area.

wooohoo, my school is getting the President to speak! wish i was graduating this may instead, heh, I finished last August, shucks... Will probably be hard to go to but its just so awesome.

GO ASU SUN DEVILS!

:)

He's doing commencements already? I'd think he'd be too busy constantly attempting reassure the people while Washington screws up with politics as usual. I love the guy for wanting to try and right the ship, and have since 2004, but let's not kid ourselves and act like its going smoothly (given the deck was stacked pretty in-favorably coming in).

But it should make for an awesome graduation speech since public speaking is definitely his biggest strength, I wish my school could get someone halfway decent.

Back
Top Bottom