Post Your Scenic Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yo, all of the posted pictures are AMAZING. all of them seem too beautiful. you guys cheated didn't you?? :shifty:
i kidd.

i used to have a Canon Powershot SD750... and it was an excellent digital camera, for someone like myself-- just interested in taking pretty little pictures. haha, nothing too serious. and then my brother took it to peru with him... and he killed it. ugh. so now i have a shitty camera, but a camera is better than none.
chicago got a bunch of rainfall the past weekend, and i took "nature-ish" photos of my backyard and its little swamp. :happy:
i'll post when i can... i love this thread. :love:

I have an almost-five-year-old Canon SureShot A510 that I got in June 2005 after my 35 mm camera died at the 5/9 United Center U2 show (honest to God, the display on the camera started flashing U2 U2 U2, then it just died!). I know there are many more things I could do with it than I have, but I'm pretty happy with the pictures I've taken with it. :love:

i used to have, like i said, a Canon Powershot A410(i had two A410 )... great camera by the way. Canon :rockon:
the first one that i bought on US in 2005 was stolen. and :giggle: it was U2 fault. in 2006 i went to the airport to try to met them... but no lucky... in the way to home, she was gone. :sigh:
so i bought another, and again it was stolen :doh: someone got into my house and took it with my guitar and etc :doh:
so i change the model for a much better one, Canon Powershot A590IS :hyper::hyper: great camera :heart:

Ok people these are kinda scenic but with people in it lol. This was from a photoshoot I did about 3 weeks ago for ZooStation a Local San Francisco Bay Area U2 Tribute Band.

DSC_0034-2.jpg

DSC_0038-1-1.jpg

DSC_0039-1-2.jpg

DSC_0040-1-1.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0051-1-1.jpg

These aren't scenic, but I thought I should share them. They date back somewhere in 1920 or 1930, can't remember. Of course, I didn't take them :wink:

scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

ellen_frozenbeach.jpg

^ my friend took pictures of me when a bunch of us went over to the beach in the middle of Chicago's winter. haha

ellen_frozenbeach2.jpg

^ my friend took another picture of me

slope2.jpg

^ I took this when I went snowboarding at Chestnut Mountain or something

slope3.jpg

^ another one

slope.jpg

^ another one

lightmoon.jpg

^ I tried to take a picture while I was going down the slope, but it was too dark. then I realized that I took a picture of the falling snow. still turned out nice.

sorry for the long post :reject:
another bunch is coming soon :wink:

I went to some place today, here are some pictures.

Cows!

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

A lonely tree

DSC00521.jpg

I thought this had a Joshua Tree sort of feel to it. The Joshua Stick if you like. :lol:
DSC00522.jpg

Baby christmas tree!!
DSC00523.jpg

The joshua stick with some added landscape
DSC00528.jpg

Someone had a pic like this in the last thread, I forget who. Was it YOU? D:
DSC00529.jpg

Treez
DSC00531.jpg

This is what you get when you look up in a forest.
DSC00532.jpg

Leaving the forest
DSC00535.jpg

BONES!
DSC00536.jpg

Yes it's!
this beach is a beautiful beach :drool::drool: has the most beautiful sunsets that i've ever seen! i love this place... :heart::heart: it's called Barra do Una :D:D

if u wannaaa... i've more pics coming... Photobucket suxxx!

Back
Top Bottom