Post Your Scenic Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
016.jpg

Beautiful photos everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clouds!!!!!!!! so fluffy!

Mmmm.. fluffy clouds. :drool:

===

Here are some pictures I finally uploaded from my crappy digital camera. :|

brightbluesky.jpg

darkness.jpg

sidemirror.jpg

tptowers.jpg

bushsnowatnight.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

DSC07840crayoned.jpg

sorry I posted so much at once. :reject:

PS: these birds are legal and the guy reintroduce the blue macaw and another birds that are in threat of extinction (?) again to the nature. :up:

Picture1.png

My background now, a photo I took on Tuesday morning. It never snows here and so this was something special, it has since all melted, which is a shame, but at the time it was beautiful :up:

claude.jpg

claude2.jpg

monet's garden in giverny above

bus.jpg

traveling to normandy in northern france :heart:

normandy2.jpg

american cemetery in normandy above and below

normandy3.jpg

flowers.jpg

i love this shot because of the story...no pics allowed in monet's house, but we were out the door almost and my friend grabbed my camera and snuck the picture, and i just love the colors :drool:

:sad: :heart:

Gorgeous pictures of France! :love: And Total U2 Nut, your photo is beautiful. I wish I could send you some of the snow that has been on the ground here for almost a month now. This has been one of our coldest winters for a long time.

^OMG :drool: :combust: both of those are gorgeous!!! :drool: are they old pictures?? :heart:

Fairly old--I took them back in the 1970s, pre-digital camera. It's our family's "home place" in Virginia, and I just found them a few weeks ago in a box of old pictures and scanned them. They do have some damage to them; but I am glad to have them, since the house/property was sold out of the family when my uncle died. :sad:

Guess not really Scenic but I thought I would share what I have taken so far in my lighting class I have on Sundays for 5 hrs.

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

scan.jpg

the last one damn finger smudges and scanner dust!!!

I just took these last week. It is Conchas Chinas beach in Mexico (south of Puerto Vallarta).

n58015847_45024905_878.jpg

n58015847_45024904_618.jpg

n58015847_45024911_2478.jpg

n58015847_45024897_8821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom