Post Your Scenic Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just to prove you don't need a SLR to take great photos, I took these on my trusty Olympus C550 compact camera.

In 2005 we visited the Big Island of Hawaii & walked across the lava field to where lava meets the ocean.

Arriving in daylight it looked like this

3433549413_c0825520c4.jpg

As night began to fall we started across the lava field. Its 3 miles each way & there are no tracks & incredibly rough & abrasive on everything. My shoes were almost ruined afterwards.

You can just make out the red hot lava on the hill

3434359124_154e1d926b.jpg

Finally, after about an hour & a half, we reached a spot where the lava actually does meet the sea. I set the camera up on a small travel tripod, used the "night" setting & used the self timer so there wouldn't be any movement.

Sorry if these are to big, but smaller versions just don't look as good :D

3433549421_9018173015_b.jpg

3433549417_04076147f5_b.jpg

3433549425_4c6a75f4a0_b.jpg

3433549427_58cbd3608d_b.jpg

The next point along the coast

3433549433_7c1f10d96f_b.jpg

:D

:up: Nice Pics Jets

Here are some from today. Took these of My cousin at Moss Beach, CA.

_DSC0001.jpg

_DSC0002.jpg

_DSC0003.jpg

_DSC0005.jpg

OMG, you guys are so talented. I came in here and was gonna post some pics I took in Laguna with a disposable camera. I'm not worthy! :reject:

Yes, I paid for it so I drank it. :D
It was a Spain cocktail. Licor 43, Vodka, Maracuja, Grenadine and cream. 1.3 liters.
After that a Swimming Pool of the same size, but I shared it with some friends. And one beer.

Yes, I paid for it so I drank it. :D
It was a Spain cocktail. Licor 43, Vodka, Maracuja, Grenadine and cream. 1.3 liters.
After that a Swimming Pool of the same size, but I shared it with some friends. And one beer.

:ohmy:

I hope you're okay.

:lol:

I could never mix cocktails, especially if they are sweet, with beer or wine, I'd get so sick.

I once got sooooo sick after drinking a huge Pina Colada on my birthday, I'll never forget that. Since then, only sours for me, Mojito is ok, but everything else :yuck:

OK, now for a distraction ... these are the ones I took in the Botanic Garden yesterday. I went there together with another member on this board :wink:

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

Liesje I think those are your first architectural photos I have scene very good shots :)

:ohmy:

I hope you're okay.

:lol:

I could never mix cocktails, especially if they are sweet, with beer or wine, I'd get so sick.

I once got sooooo sick after drinking a huge Pina Colada on my birthday, I'll never forget that. Since then, only sours for me, Mojito is ok, but everything else :yuck:

I don't like the taste of strong alcohol, so I always go for those with lots of fruit and juice.
Normally I don't have a beer with it but someone bought a pincher so I got a glass.
My head was hurting a little today, but apart from that I'm okay.

IMG_3085.jpg

Stay...

Back
Top Bottom