Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics! Liesje, your dog pics are always filled with their personalities...that first one is hilarious. I took a bunch of Christmas pics recently with my sister's camera, after forgetting my own at home...they're ultra crappy. :angry:

Winter bokeh
3139051641_795772c3fe.jpg

3139880944_87b5733c8d.jpg

3139880894_70beb1980f.jpg

3139880682_98d0e846f9.jpg

Wow, Lies. Beautiful.

Lies I must say you have some wonderful photographs. I haven't posted much here. Taking a short break. I am taking a lot of Portraits. I am looking at going full time with photography. I have had several side gigs recently. All of you keep up the great work!!! Beautiful all of them! Even though its not Landscape I had to post a few from NYE last night. Zoostation(U2 Cover Band, Skott from Interference is the Drummer) played in Sacramento, CA last night and I have never taken photos of a night time concert
outdoors. Enjoy

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

Lies, I love these pictures with the waterdrops, they are amazingly beautiful!

Here are some more from my walk in the winter landscape ... this one's a "vinegar tree":

IMG_0681.jpg

The little brook ... I grew up in that place:

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

Tiny icycle:

IMG_0701.jpg

This entire thread very easily gets my vote for the best thread to ever exist on Inteference. I mean that sincerely.

:ohmy:

Anna, beautiful pictures! Especially the ones with the flowers. They look surreal.

I'm sure it's very cold where you live right now.

I don't want to come back to Germany. That's freaking cold. And that's for another three or four months. :sad:

I don't want to come back to Germany. That's freaking cold. And that's for another three or four months. :sad:

If it makes you feel any better, early this week they were already predicting possible record lows for west Michigan a week from Thurs-Sat. It's 25F right now and felt warm today!

You're right to stay away from Germany right now as far as you could, Leif.

:lol:

Compared to some eras in Germany, it's quite "warm" here in Vienna. We only had minus 10 degrees this morning.

Btw, nice pictures of SF. I've always wanted to go there.

Chicago is about the same as here, windier, but often warmer and not as much snow. It was 64 in Chicago over Christmas!

Thanks, I've got enough for the season. :D Chicago is nice, but nicer in summer time.

Back home it's always extremely cold. Though it might be in the twenties it rather feels like being in the single digits because of the wet air and the Siberian wind. I'm really not looking forward to it.

Btw, nice pictures of SF. I've always wanted to go there.

It's awesome. And you will feel right home with all the steep hills. ;)
-10°, nice. :wink:

:ohmy:

Anna, beautiful pictures! Especially the ones with the flowers. They look surreal.

I'm sure it's very cold where you live right now.

Thanks! :)

yeah, it's freakin cold and very chaotic at the moment. We have 20cm snow since monday, I mean we never ever have snow...weird!

In Berlin it's the same. (or even worse). I think the northern and southern parts have normal winter weather.
When do you plan to comeback? And, btw, I thought you went to the US for studying...Chicago, SF...sounds like fun! :wink:

I heard those low temperatures in Germany on the news yesterday. Here in Holland it's a little bit better I guess, except for me as I get cold pretty quickly :wink:

Great pics of San Francisco though Leif! :) I really still need to visit America some day...

Thanks, I've got enough for the season. :D Chicago is nice, but nicer in summer time.

Oh man, in the summer it's 90s and humid!! When I went to a U2 show in Chicago in September it was 93 degrees (34C).

SF looks beautiful. I'd love to go to norther Cali (all over not just SF). Might be a bit to mild for me to live there (I like it HOT and humid).

Thanks! :)

yeah, it's freakin cold and very chaotic at the moment. We have 20cm snow since monday, I mean we never ever have snow...weird!

In Berlin it's the same. (or even worse). I think the northern and southern parts have normal winter weather.
When do you plan to comeback? And, btw, I thought you went to the US for studying...Chicago, SF...sounds like fun! :wink:

20cm. ouch.

I don't plan to come back, I have to. My visa expires. I will be back next Monday. Flying all Sunday and arriving in Hamburg at 1.15pm.
I did study for a semester. The visa allows you to stay for 30 days prior and after your studies, so I did some travelling. Chicago, New York and San Francisco. A great fun trip, but time flies by so fast. :sad:

Back home the temperatures are in the plus, but it always feels about 20 degrees lower.

Oh man, in the summer it's 90s and humid!! When I went to a U2 show in Chicago in September it was 93 degrees (34C).

SF looks beautiful. I'd love to go to norther Cali (all over not just SF). Might be a bit to mild for me to live there (I like it HOT and humid).

Next time I will be back in summer. Definitely. :)

SF around this time is nice. Today was very sunny. Our tour guide said it was the best day in two months. The previous days it was always foggy and you couldn't see far. Summer in SF is even more foggy. Best time is around Indian Summer he said.

I prefer mild to warm temperatures, but loving Australia I can get used to hot. :)
If I had more time and money I would rent a car and do a trip just around SF and up to Yosemite.

Thank you. I was a little confused as I knew from the video that there was this highway bridge going right by the site which wasn't there now. But it's a nice place.
Only one day left here. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom