Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mono Lake a couple hours south of Lake Tahoe:

IMG_0141.JPG

Further down the road towards Mammoth Mountain:

IMG_0146.JPG

bonoishot said:

:love: More water pics. :drool:

:)

I went to the falls this weekend...although, there's too mcuh water! I'll try to get better ones later this month, when the water will be lower...

53f16066.jpg

68dbf65e.jpg

I took this picture of the side of my mother's family's "home place" in the mid 1970s with a very inexpensive film camera. Got some solar flare from the afternoon sun, but I love the look it gives.

AndersonHomeplace1970s-1.jpg

The Dolphin hotel at Walt Disney World in Florida, taken from a hallway window in the Swan hotel, where we were staying.

Dolphin1006-2.jpg

That's so cool! I like creepy fog. It's so cool to actually sit and watch fog creeping in or out too. We get it in my little beach community. You can actually see the fog swirling and whirling and moving up the streets from the water.

During my trip to see U23D, we passed by many field filled with geese! This one isn't half of what I saw! But still pretty cool.

f205feab.jpg

Carek1230 said:
That's so cool! I like creepy fog. It's so cool to actually sit and watch fog creeping in or out too. We get it in my little beach community. You can actually see the fog swirling and whirling and moving up the streets from the water.
Where that pic was taken, the fog was only on the sea surface, which was weird enough, but where I live, it was everywhere (even though otherwise it was a sunny day). When I left the house I actually thought something was on fire, cos it looked more like smoke. :ohmy:

Fog is very weird in that way. It can be thin and wispy or thick like pea soup where you can't even see your hand in front of your face. I kind of love it, it's so mysterious.

iloveedge: That pic of the field with the geese is so funny! One would expect to see sheep or cows but not geese!

IMG_8401.jpg

Ocean Beach. San Francisco, CA

IMG_8406.jpg

Sutro Baths Ocean Beach, San Francisco, CA

IMG_8408.jpg

Ocean Beach. San Francisco, CA

Just got back from an awesome vacation and wedding in Zion National Park, Utah. Amazing scenery. I want to go back on my own now just to do some more hiking and photography.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Don't Look Down (1200' above the canyon floor)
web.jpg

View from Angel's Landing (1500' above the canyon floor)
web.jpg

web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom