Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0091.jpg

(Barra do Una)

IMG_0025.jpg

(Barra do Una)

IMG_0214.jpg

(São Paulo)

Not photo shopped. Long exposure. Every min I covered the lens and had her move a foot or two in different directions.

My sister just got back from her trip to Yellowstone and sent her pics....not sure which ones I Want to share, they are all so good!

Here's sis on her new Xcountry skis:
DSCN0197.jpg

This was their transportation to/from the Lodge:
DSCN0133.jpg

Carek, those Geyser photos are :up:

:hug:

I know, they are so cool. My sister took some really great photos AND she learned a lot about the environment of the Yellowstone area. She saw steam, bubbling water and bubbling mud! And she says all the geysers and bubbling pools smelled horrible, like sulfur. I was really floored about how close they were on the trails to all the wild animals.....those huge bison, deer, foxes, rabbits, birds.....amazing. Wish I could've been there. But I love the pictures!!

I know, they are so cool. My sister took some really great photos AND she learned a lot about the environment of the Yellowstone area. She saw steam, bubbling water and bubbling mud! And she says all the geysers and bubbling pools smelled horrible, like sulfur. I was really floored about how close they were on the trails to all the wild animals.....those huge bison, deer, foxes, rabbits, birds.....amazing. Wish I could've been there. But I love the pictures!!

ya plan to go there some time luv?

BTW you said bubbling pools etc, reminds me of the scene from Labyrinth then! :D:D

Carek, those Yellowstone pictures are beautiful! :drool:

... Justin, I don't even know what to say about your pictures. That long exposure stuff you said makes me respect you as a photographer even more. :) I don't know if that's common knowledge but I didn't know you could do that.. and even more, your pictures came out wonderful!

I'm gonna move my lazy ass today and finally upload my pictures from my crappy hundred dollar digital camera. Haha. I love this thread. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom