Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! :)

yeah, it's freakin cold and very chaotic at the moment. We have 20cm snow since monday, I mean we never ever have snow...weird!

In the south of Austria there are about 2 m of snow in the valley, up to 3 m in the mountains. Great skiing conditions, especially with the blue skies and mild temperatures right now.

20cm. ouch.

I don't plan to come back, I have to. My visa expires. I will be back next Monday. Flying all Sunday and arriving in Hamburg at 1.15pm.
I did study for a semester. The visa allows you to stay for 30 days prior and after your studies, so I did some travelling. Chicago, New York and San Francisco. A great fun trip, but time flies by so fast. :sad:

Back home the temperatures are in the plus, but it always feels about 20 degrees lower.

:doh: I forgot that you need a visa!
You're lucky that you fly home this monday, cause last week it was very chaotic at the airports...

In the south of Austria there are about 2 m of snow in the valley, up to 3 m in the mountains. Great skiing conditions, especially with the blue skies and mild temperatures right now.

That sounds wonderful Silvia!!! :drool: :drool:
Linda and me, we love skiing so much, but we don't have the money/time to come over. We went to a indoor skiing venue last year and, well, if you have been skiing outdoors before, you appreciate that.

Skiing. :drool: Need to go so dearly.

Chicago might be a little chaotic, but that should be okay. I hope this time there is no delays.

I could leave the country for a day and re-enter as a tourist for another three months. But well, money doesn't grow on trees, now does it? :wink:

Here are some Bodie, CA ones I dug up and some recent ones.

IMG_8778.jpg

IMG_8781.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

IMG_8776.jpg

IMG_8775.jpg

IMG_8785.jpg

That's beautiful, Justin. :)

VV, I'm going to Mexico in....24 days! Woo!

Skiing. :drool: Need to go so dearly.

I haven't gone skiing for ages :sad:, I think I totally forgot how it's done.

My old ski equipment is stored somewhere in my father's garage.

But I love to be up in the mountains when the weather is really fine and you can see for miles and miles. I've never liked to be surrounded by high mountains, it's scary, but I like to be up on the mountains where the air is fresh.

I think I have to go sleighing or something to enjoy a little snow, here in the city it's quite cold but we have no snow at all.

JUSTIN :love: Again amazing pictures. I especially like the black and white ones.

DSC_0065.jpg
(this is 2008)

This is from 2003 when I started off and got me off the ground.
Picture154.jpg

DSC_0076-1.jpg

1810574908_e4858e52b1_b.jpg

(posted this before)
1809820065_050ed7508c_b.jpg

DSCN0903.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom