Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics everyone, especially love that wolf photo Bonocomet. I always want to upload photos, but I never take the time to locate them on my hard drive, maybe I'll do that later. I definitely want to do some hiking in the next week before it gets cold and test out my new camera.

I have a new camera. :hyper:

Yesterday was a totally beautiful day, I had a workshop in the afternoon and I made some pictures on my way to the subway station. This is in a park just around the corner where I live:

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Thanks. I got a Canon Powershot SX100, not the most expensive model, but still a very good camera with a great zoom. I'm in the phase of trying out a lot of stuff right now. :D

Taken Saturday night and then Sunday Afternoon. New Pictures :) It's been a while, ever since working on my book. Enjoy.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

I like the beach ones. What company do you use to make your books? I made a dog photography book and a longer book with all sorts of categories but eventually I need to make a more professional looking one since I rarely print my photos unless someone asks for prints and I like some of the pics I've taken since I made the first two books. I don't have anything printed to show anyone.

Grand View Point

Canyonlands National Park this weekend. Didn't get to take too many photos but did manage to take a few. Those canyons were simply awesome.

08-10-24_Arches_2_121.jpg

Thanks Justin, those prices aren't bad. I used Shutterfly for mine b/c they offered me the first 20 pages free. There was a mistake in the first book, so I got another free one, hence why I did a dog one as well as my general one. I think mine are 8x8 and I want a bigger one.

Hello, everyone. Recently various members of my family went to Disney World and Sanibel Island, Florida, for several days. Right back to work after we got home, so I haven't done much with the pictures yet. Here are a couple.

Just after sunset in front of our motel.

101908BlueDolphinBeachPostSunset.jpg

Yes, the shells just lie on the beach like this.

101908SanibelShells.jpg

It already feels like I dreamed it. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom