Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^That's right. One of my main problems was that I NEVER had enough films with me while travelling and I always took A LOT of pictures. Still, I know a lot of people who are very much into photography and who still use analog SLRs.

^That's right. One of my main problems was that I NEVER had enough films with me while travelling and I always took A LOT of pictures. Still, I know a lot of people who are very much into photography and who still use analog SLRs.

My dad still has his analog Ricoh SLR, but he didn't use it anymore. I think he got used to take his small canon everywhere. But I remember that in former times he took a lot of pictures ( I have two sisters, there was always a lot to photograph). When you compare the picture quality, the analog ones are always better. I gave my pictures to different stores cause I wanted to see how it looks on paper and all look very different, whether it was a cheap or expensive store.:down:

Wow, you people have posted amazing pics again! :heart: This thread is so inspiring.

This morning was so beautiful, a perfect example of a perfect autumn morning. So I took my camera with me and took a couple of photos on my way to the university...

PA090082.jpg

PA090083.jpg

PA090086.jpg

PA090089.jpg

Beautiful pictures, Ava -- my drive to work this morning looked like that!

There is a massively huge elm tree on my drive home (in the back of a housing addition that's not developed). I finally stopped and took some pictures.

2008_1003augsept0030.jpg

Beautiful pics everyone. :love: Love the autumn ones.

Ava i want your walk to Uni aswell. It looks beautiful.

Bonocomet. :love: the Giraffe picture. I love Giraffes. :D

This reminds me of the sand dunes where I live. :wink:

All your other recent ones are fantastic as always but I love this. I like the colours and the shadow of ( the tree i assume? ) and the reflection of the sun. :D

Last edited:
Some more pics

A cactus with a flower on it.

P1000533.jpg

Boat in the distance
P1000540.jpg

Behind the boat
P1000604-1.jpg

We went on a catamaran with glass sides at the bottom. Got some fish pictures though the glass.

P1000612.jpg

P1000611.jpg

P1000609.jpg

Jellyfish

P1000632.jpg

This was a bridge in the resort we stayed in. The water is the small channel which leads out to sea

P1000733.jpg

Here's an older one I found when going through pics to make into desktops for my new computer. A tight shot of Sentinel Rock right after a snowstorm in Yosemite. I have a hard time avoiding going to b&w in Yosemite - especially when there's snow. :)

YosemiteSentinelStorm.jpg

:hmm:
maaaaybe if I keep a separate window open when I am back at art computer stuff I could get through this whole thread in a week? :giggle:

I ***love*** beautiful nature photos (an other types as well)!

yay Jem..........glass bottom boat! never been in one yet....and a cataraman to boot. I love those! nice palm trees, too!

nice Fall pics V V, but I'm not ready for Fall yet! :madspit: :giggle:

Diem~ what a wonderous pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom