Post your scenic photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:
I always love to see everyones Yosemite photos, it is so beautiful there. I took this one of my kids back in 2002.

YosemiteChelsMil6-2002.jpg

What a great view. Would love to go to Yosemite one day. And i love waterfalls. :love:

Justin24 said:

Love this one. :D

I've got a shot from probably close to the same spot, bonocomet (I had some cool stormy light to go along with it, though):

web.jpg

And here are a couple I took yesterday at Hakone Gardens - the first Japanese Garden in the bay area.

IMG_8141.jpg

IMG_8155.jpg

bonoishot said:

What a great view. Would love to go to Yosemite one day. And i love waterfalls. :love:

You should definitely go! Go in the spring (best from April to June usually) when the falls are in full force and you can hear and feel them rumbling throughout the valley from just about everywhere. They boggle the mind how big and gorgeous they are.

bonocomet said:
I always love to see everyones Yosemite photos, it is so beautiful there. I took this one of my kids back in 2002.

YosemiteChelsMil6-2002.jpg

WoW! That is amazing!! :ohmy:

I seriously need to get out of this hole!

Incredible pictures, everyone. :up: Sounds corny, but the world is such a beautiful place...sometimes a boatload of pictures is the perfect reminder of that.

This is cheating a bit, but as there's no "Post your aunt's scenic photos" thread yet, I couldn't resist sharing! She just emailed these to me...taken on The Caribou Trail, just outside of Burgeo, Newfoundland:

carib10130vf5.jpg

carib10123oe7.jpg

carib10124nm7.jpg

carib10131lt1.jpg

carib10122ei0.jpg

angelordevil said:
Incredible pictures, everyone. :up: Sounds corny, but the world is such a beautiful place...sometimes a boatload of pictures is the perfect reminder of that.

This is cheating a bit, but as there's no "Post your aunt's scenic photos" thread yet, I couldn't resist sharing! She just emailed these to me...taken on The Caribou Trail, just outside of Burgeo, Newfoundland:

carib10130vf5.jpg

carib10123oe7.jpg

carib10124nm7.jpg

carib10131lt1.jpg

carib10122ei0.jpg
[/QUOTE

Wow! Those are amazing--thank you for sharing! :)

Diemen said:
I've got a shot from probably close to the same spot, bonocomet (I had some cool stormy light to go along with it, though):

web.jpg

And here are a couple I took yesterday at Hakone Gardens - the first Japanese Garden in the bay area.

IMG_8155.jpg

Gorgeous photos. Have you photographed Yosemite in winter? That's the one season I haven't seen there yet. Spring is my favorite because of the water.

I love the tree with the blossums. I used to have an entire folder on my computer (just from pics found on line) of trees in blossum, it's one of my favorite things. I've planted trees in my yard just because they are types that have gorgeous blossums.

Ever since I got that camera, I'm going mad over taking pictures. I hope that's not a problem :uhoh:

Anyways, some funny looking roots for ya! :)

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

:love: i haven't posted here before but i adore seeing beautiful scenery so i love these photos but i'll always favour the greatest scenery on earth - here in Scotland!!! :love: :heart: :bow:

Carek1230 said:
Where did you take those shots? Those are some strange looking roots and whatnot! Very good shots though. Keep the pics coming!

I took those her in town :) The water is always really low in the spring time...A long time ago, they cut out loads of trees to make the lake larger. And those are the remains. It's pretty cool to walk through.

bonocomet said:

You should definitely go! Go in the spring (best from April to June usually) when the falls are in full force and you can hear and feel them rumbling throughout the valley from just about everywhere. They boggle the mind how big and gorgeous they are.

I live in the UK so it'll be a while before i get there. :( I need to go though when i can afford. :yes: Its sounds awesome. :D

Diemen love your latest shots. :D

Ms Purrl your aunts pics are awesome. I lov eyour Virginia pics aswell, everyones is right it looks beautiful.

Iloveedge, love your root pics. :D

Went to Henry Coe State Park on Sunday to do some hiking and photography. Beautiful rolling green hills with plenty of oak trees. Really nice to see some natural, unspoiled California wilderness every once in a while. :)

IMG_8202.jpg

IMG_8216.jpg

IMG_8224.jpg

Diemen said:
Went to Henry Coe State Park on Sunday to do some hiking and photography. Beautiful rolling green hills with plenty of oak trees. Really nice to see some natural, unspoiled California wilderness every once in a while. :)

IMG_8224.jpg

I like them all, but this ones my favourite. I love how the flower is focused and the background is unfocused. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom