Post your concert photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
l_3a5bcbca7afbe7a78dbe9b09b681bbb1.jpg

l_cb27dde6e552c1c2b15460d00aa07de7.jpg

l_7963d4d741b1e829d48f2e97a71c9757.jpg

l_abe9a4ba598e04a51c48892803010add.jpg

VintagePunk said:

So, pray tell, how much does it cost to hire Vanilla Ice these days? :eyebrow:

:giggle: well, legally, i can't really say. but let's just say he wasn't the most expensive show we had that year. i wanted to charge him though. see that case of water bottles? he had cases all over the stage. i just thought he got really thirsty. nooooo. he poured it all over the stage and the students during the show. and when someone tried throwing water at him he made a :grumpy: face!

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I would think that would be the far more equitable arrangement.

:lol:

unico said:

:lol: Sadly yes, but I had no choice! I ran the show. My students picked him. I was surprised anybody showed up.

People chose him. :ohmy::lol:

Poor you having to watch his show. :hug:

Theres some really good pics here. :)

Liesje said:

Honest to God? I post process EVERYTHING! :reject: I'm ten times better on the computer than I am with the camera.

As for the camera, I never use a flash, I use manual settings where I am in control of the ISO, f-stop, etc. I also only took pics during certain songs where I knew I could get them relatively still and the lighting would work.

VP is right, you have a really good eye for what makes a good shot. The computer can't do that for you. ;)

:hug:

LiesandLarry.jpg

Well, it was after a concert...sorry. I just had to post the only picture I've taken around a concert. :D

Woah nice!! you look really pretty and Larry as handsome as ever. Great pic, i would love to take a pic like that with the whole band

awesome pics that everyone took

those Devo guys are veryy interesting to see.....

Last edited:
This was from blink 182. I'm kind of annoyed because I've been to a lot of concerts, mostly when I was a teen. I guess I never took pictures :(

FUCK1.jpg

:up: That's an awesome shot. The band's name Blink182 is runored to mean just that....the term "blink" being another slang term for f*ck. The 18 for the 18th letter of the alphabet being "R" and 2 being the 2nd word of the alphabet "B", this "F*CK RB"....The Blink guys went to Poway High School in San Diego which is a rival of Rancho Bernardo High Shcool, also known as "RB". Just sayin.

some cracking photos in this thread!
i've got a couple i like, mostly u2 but some others too.
have never figured out how to take a decent photo at a gig - i get some good ones sometimes but for each of them there's 20 bad ones!
most concerts I'm too far back for a decent shot, the ones below are a couple of gigs where I've been close enough to warrant a picture.

Snow Patrol

CIMG0274.jpg

CIMG0253.jpg

CIMG0341.jpg

CIMG0270.jpg

U2

London 19 June

edge.jpg

(blatantly had a bit of work on it in photoshop, but I love it anyway!)

100_0921.jpg

Boston 4 December

CIMG0234.jpg

CIMG0243.jpg

Boston 5 December

CIMG0358.jpg

CIMG0363.jpg

CIMG0385.jpg

(this one is only in for comedy value :shifty: )

CIMG0387.jpg

i got some more,but I'll do them later... back to work!

Sadly, I haven't seen U2 live *yet*, so here's some other bands that have blown me away.

Roger Waters
DSCF1208.jpg

DSCF1117.jpg

DSCF1176.jpg

Tegan & Sara
DSCF1414.jpg

DSCF1409.jpg
DSCF1408.jpg

Sarah Slean
03_21_05_05.jpg

ss_sarah2.jpg

some cracking photos in this thread!
i've got a couple i like, mostly u2 but some others too.
have never figured out how to take a decent photo at a gig - i get some good ones sometimes but for each of them there's 20 bad ones!
most concerts I'm too far back for a decent shot, the ones below are a couple of gigs where I've been close enough to warrant a picture.

Snow Patrol

CIMG0341.jpg

Great shot! :up:

Back
Top Bottom