Post your Christmas tree!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
We just put ours up today, but no pic yet because it still needs a bit of work...it's looking a little too Charlie Brown at the moment. :reject:

Once yours is up, post a pic and share the joy!

christmastree10.jpg

And yeah, that's an In-n-Out teddy bear topper. :lol: :nerd:

Pretty! We just got ours and set it up Saturday night. Will let it sit until Sunday afternoon so Fergus and Callie (cats) can get used to it, and I'll decorate it tomorrow while MrPurrl watches football on TV. I have a new camera (my previous once drowned in the Gulf of Mexico in October), and I have to figure out how to get the pix on the computer. :reject:

Looking forward to seeing all the Christmas trees! :love:

^ cheater :tsk: :lol:

my oldest and middle kidlet decorated whilst the youngest kidlet directed proceedings . . . I think they did a pretty good job :love:

photo-8-1.jpg
photo-5.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand because I love sparkly shiny things . . . I included some more christmassy touches around mah house :heart:

photo-7.jpg
photo-6-1.jpg

and naturally, there is a colour theme, because I am nothing if not obvious :wink:

My lovely little ghetto tree. I'm only home for a week before I leave on vacation for a few weeks, but I wanted to have some holiday cheer in the house. :)

001-3.jpg

Our tree isn't exactly up yet, even though it would take two seconds to do it, but you mentioned trees looking sad and Charlie Brownish?

This is our tree this year because of Bowie (our cat) and Travis going home to his parent's for Christmas:

charlie-brown-christmas-tree.jpg

:lol:

I don't have a tree yet. Might try to get one this week. My apartment is awfully small, though.

2ij6wcz.jpg

we get a real tree every year, none of this fake bullshit. i lurve that intoxicating pine tree smell.

there's always such an argument when the tree has to come down, but it makes a great flame when we throw it in the bonfire on new years.

At long last, here is our Christmas tree. And, yes, it is still up--will be until after Twelfth Night. :love:

2010ChristmasTree.jpg

ETA--sorry the picture is so big--still getting used to this new camera and process for putting pix on.

IMG_2087.jpg

I like mine best at night ^^ I decorated it with my sister and brother and best friend while listening to The Joshua Tree full blast :D

Back
Top Bottom