Post photos of your home town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the prettiest area in the city I was born in

634507962_4f3fcd6546.jpg

I don't want to post pictures of where I live, but places in it are featured on a TV show because a design supervisor on the show grew up there

Who are you to say that!? :lol:

You already told me the places where I shall look... , and you're there... I think it means something... :applaud:

ahaha, well I in these places there are women that are not beautiful... anyway :lol::lol:

some shots by me LOL

009-2.jpg

Av. 23 de Maio (or May 23)

024.jpg

Av. Paulista (again LOL)

Yeah, São Paulo is a beautiful city :cute::cute::cute: I love this place. Late i'll search more pics.
About women... Well there're... but depends on which part of the city you go. :sexywink::sexywink::D:D:D

I want to go to Brazil some day too to take in the sights too :sexywink: Especially Rio de Janeiro during Carnival. heck, Sao Paulo as well :D

I want to go to Brazil some day too to take in the sights too :sexywink: Especially Rio de Janeiro during Carnival. heck, Sao Paulo as well :D

That's great to see people that want to come to Brazil.
Rio de Janeiro is a beautiful place and people there like to party.
The only problem I think that Rio de Janeiro has, is the food. I've been there like, 5 times and... Well... Nothing to compare with São Paulo. :reject:
But again if you like hot places, party and...drunk people, you're going to the right place. I took some pics from Rio last year, maybe I could post here :D

The only problem I think that Rio de Janeiro has, is the food. I've been there like, 5 times and... Well... Nothing to compare with São Paulo. :reject:
But again if you like hot places, party and...drunk people, you're going to the right place. I took some pics from Rio last year, maybe I could post here :D

Yeah, go ahead, post them here please.

Hot places? Damnit I hate hot places. I now live in Cancun, so I'm fed up of the hot weather. I never liked it and my opinion of it is worse now. But hey, If it is for a trip then what the hell...

This is Colorado Springs, Colorado USA where I have grown up and lived at since I was 5 years old, I love it here except for the winter I'm not a fan of snow ha ha

These pictures are Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak
garden_gods.jpg

garden-of-godspikespeak.jpg

Down Town Kind of boring I still prefer Garden of the Gods
01ColoradoSprings.jpg

Kissing Camels Garden of the Gods
Dawn%27s-First-Kiss.jpg

Somewhere in the mountains
Pikes%20Peak%20For%20Web%20Big.jpg

Hot places? Damnit I hate hot places. I now live in Cancun, so I'm fed up of the hot weather. I never liked it and my opinion of it is worse now. But hey, If it is for a trip then what the hell...

I vacationed in Cancun a month ago. It was nice and sunny but I got sunburned badly! :angry: I live in Arizona where it gets HOT like an oven an i never get sun burnt here. Weird.

If i come to São Paulo, can you be my tour guide? :hyper: :)

beautiful city :up: i need to go back there sometime soon, if only for the food.

make sure you go to this place. excellent food. and if you love pastries, then check out their bakery. their baked goods look terribly "sweet", but it's not. you can taste every single ingredient and not have your tastebuds overpowered by sugar.

tarpon springs greek restaurant, Hellas Restaurant located in the sponge docks of tarpon springs

also try these guys. they have a nice outdoor patio and friday is the day to go there.

Tarpon Springs,Greek Restaurant,Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks,greek desserts,greek potato salad,FL

Back
Top Bottom