Post a spam email

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
after i applied for an auto loan, i got an email from a Catholic Loan Service asking for my business. i found it funny, so i replied and asked if along with the loan, i can get molested too.

New Herbal Product for Men!
FREE Extra Bottle!

http://maye caqej.cn

It happens to most couples at some point. But it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
just make the move to make it happen. If you want your love life amped up a few (or ten)
Creating a romantic space is half the battle. Who wants to shove aside the freshly folded
towels on the chintz flowered cover while Oprah muses in the background? That just doesn’t
notches, try out these high voltage tips to give you back your game.
make for sexy playtime. Invest in some new bedding that oozes sensuality. Pass on the plaid
Rather than ignore the fact that your bedroom is seeing less action than Before Sunset,
and look for metallics, sheen, silk, and anything with red in it. Candles are also the
Romance and ambiance go hand in hand as a key to igniting sparks.
lovebirds’ best friend. They add a beautiful, flattering glow no matter how fit you’re feeling.

Ooooh sexy playtime. I have no plaid though.:hmm:

Apparently I won the Australian Lottery

HEAD OFFICE:
6123 Victoria Rd.
Melbourne Ax34587,
AUSTRALIA LOTTERY INC.

"Victoria Rd." is about as lazy you can get for a fake Melbourne address.

Also the fact that Victorian postcodes are in 3000s rather than 6000s (that's WA) makes the whole thing a little bit sweeter. :heart:

Jeez, they don't even try any more. What happened to the exquisite elegance of a good Nigerian prince e-mail?

To: Lafera Butters

Subject: Hievement of the highest rank, and for this the blue

In a few seconds he came to the surface with a rush, charging straight for the boat. "Stand by to pull," said Hank quietly. The two forward oars, watching, dipped lightly and moved the boat a yard or two, then waited, their oars in the water and arms extended for the stroke. Colin would have given millions, if he had possessed them, to pull his oar, to do something to get away from the leviathan charging like an avenging fury for the little boat. But Hank stood motionless. Another second and Colin could almost feel the devil-whale plunging through the frail craft, when Scotty
suddenly yelled, "Pull!" As Scotty yelled, Colin vaguely--for everything seemed
reeling about him--saw Hank lunge with the long steel
lance. The suction half whirled the boat round, but the whale sounded a little, coming up to the surface forty feet away and spouting
hollowly. Even to the boy's untrained ear there was a difference,
and when he noticed that blood was mixed with the vapor thrown out from the blowhole, his hope revived. The second rush of the whale was easily avoided, and Hank thrust in
the lance again. Then, for the first time, the old whaler permitted himself to smile,
a long, slow smile. "That's the way it used to be done
in the old days!" he said, with just a shade
of triumph in his v

Subject: Delbert Phelps

And then again Mrs. It smothers me. And yet she was very handsome. Imagine my horror! He is very manly and reliable. Sit down and starve?
IN STRANGE WATERS. We must have back the pension. Have you seen it? Now hold your breath for a moment.Do not remove this. Why this joy? Won't you come too? What do you mean?
There could have been. We are not talking more. Robert Jordan thought. It is very curious. Can't you walk? They are all praying!

Subject: Delbert Phelps

And then again Mrs. It smothers me. And yet she was very handsome. Imagine my horror! He is very manly and reliable. Sit down and starve?
IN STRANGE WATERS. We must have back the pension. Have you seen it? Now hold your breath for a moment.Do not remove this. Why this joy? Won't you come too? What do you mean?
There could have been. We are not talking more. Robert Jordan thought. It is very curious. Can't you walk? They are all praying!

:wtf:

Subject: Kevin Rudd's Health Plan
To: "Dan" <xxxx@xxxxxxx.com.au>
Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:01 PM

As a rule, I don't pass along these "add your name" lists that appear in emails, BUT this one is important.

It has been circulating for months and has been sent to over 20 million people.

We don't want to lose any names on the list so just hit forward and send it on.
Please keep it going!

To show your support for Kevin Rudd's health care reform, please go to the end of the list and add your name.

1. Wayne Swan.

To: Vroom
Subject: acher to the trader when

Sister's head is in a shawl. All the girls will say on Christmas, 'Susie looked just like a fairy in the Jack Frost song. We shall give her very lots of candy from our Christmas bags.' Dolly knows the Jack Frost motions; I taught her, and
she did them with the children down at camp. But
I shall not tell the teacher,
for Dolly has no pretty things to wear. That is why I won't let her play the games. If my father saw her in the Jack Frost songs and games, he would be glad she is so smart

and just like he would let her come to school. But you would be so sorry if my big and little sister came to school. You think Susie is a skin-white girl and Dolly is a very copper-colored Indian." "You do not speak true," was the denial. "I should not be sorry, and I do not think Susie is a skin-white
girl. She is very copper-colored, too." "But you do not wish Dolly would be in the Jack Frost song and wear a red

dress just like Susie's!" challenged Hannah Straight Tree, disconcerting her companion with the piercing gaze habitual to her race. Though not quite innocent of all the charges laid to her, Cordelia Running
Bird was a truthful girl, and she would not disown a failing plainly set before her by another. She evaded her companion's gaze in silence. "You are thinking hard! You cannot say it!" was the fierce indictment from Hannah Straight Tree. "But--I wish she could be in another motion song--and wear a--green dress," came
the hesitating answer.

"Ee! You think they would not watch Susie all the time if Dolly motioned Jack Frost, too,
and looked like Susie! And you do
not wish that Dolly had a blue dress--only ugly green--and looked like Susie

in the games," said Hannah Straight Tree. "But little white girls do not need to wear alike dresses," was Cordelia Running Bird's argument. "Because the little white visitor last summer looked just like a fairy in the pr

from Georgina Joeann <georginajoeanniq@j-rauto.com>
sender-time Sent at 9:17 PM (GMT-07:00). Current time there: 2:42 PM. ✆
reply-to Georgina Joeann <georginajoeanniq@j-rauto.com>
to zhangjifen@gmail.com
bcc gsahingoz@gmail.com,

date Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:17 PM

subject Codeine, Phentermin, Rita1in, K1onopin, Hydrocodone, Vicodin. Buy Direct from wholesaler today! iuco

Vicodin/Hydrocodone/Codeine/Phentermin

Order Safely and Securely at Guaranteed LowPrices:

Codeine
Vicodin
Phentermin
Hydrocodone
Ativam
XanaxK
ValiumK
Tamiflu
AmbienK
Cailis
Vaigra
SO0MA
Paracod
K1onopin

All Medications are Always 100% Safe & Legal
Our store is Verified, Trusted & Licensed
Guaranteed LowPrices - up to 85% Off

Paying Too Much for HardMeds? Let's Start SAVING now!

Bestsellers - Online Pharmacy, Prescription Drugs and Generic Medications

Hello Friend,

I am Mr. Adada an Oil merchant in Iraq; i have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months
to live, according to medical experts, just recently my doctor inform me i have a few weeks
to live due to the esophageal cancer. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never
really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only
thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting
to have or make all the money in the world. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,
as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. The last of my money which no one
knows of is the huge cash deposit of fifteen million dollars $15, 000, 000,00 that I have with a
finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it
to charity organizations. It may interest you to know that i once asked members of my family to close
one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization; they refused
and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended
with what I have left for them.

I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.

God be with you.

Mr. Adada

thank you for being a friend, mr. adada

To: Brogna
Subject: I sense become blurred. Thi

Eir rocky beds than of their water currents; in them the athletic and arrogant subject takes it for granted that the poem is there to give it occasion to display its powers. The subject is the material wealth for the sake of which poetry should never be tempted to barter her soul,
even though the temptation should come
in the name
and shape of public good or some usefulness. Between the artist
and his art must be that perfect
detachment which is the pure medium of love. He must never make
use of this love except for its own perfect expression. In everyday life our personality moves in a

narrow circle of immediate self-interest. And therefore our
feelings and events, within that short range, become prominent subjects for ourselves. In their vehement self-assertion they ignore their unity with the All. They rise up like obstructions and obscure their own background. But art gives our personality the disinterested freedom of the eternal, there to find it in its true perspective. To see our own home in flames is not to see fire in its verity. But the fire in the stars is the fire in the heart of the Infinite; there, it is the script of creation. Matthew Arnold, in his poe m addressed to a nightingale, sings: Hark! ah, the nightingale-- The tawny-throated! Hark,
from that moonlit cedar what a burst! What triumph! hark!--what pain! But pain, when met within the boundaries of

limited reality, repels and hurts; it is

atu2fail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom