Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
bose-sounddock-10_2.jpg

SoundDock 10

I love employee cost.

New dog handling shoes. Not crazy about the color/pattern, but it was the only thing available in my size that even remotely fit and it is the type of shoe I was looking for (athletic, but not a full shoe, mary jane style but do not rub or slip off when I'm running). I'm super picky b/c joint problems, plus wide, flat feet so most women's shoes do not fit at all even without my other requirements. These were so incredibly comfortable I had to get them. Merrel for the win, again.
MRL-W87766-08.tif

yeah you dutch folks are crazy...sold out within minutes and there are already two dates!

yeah you dutch folks are crazy...sold out within minutes and there are already two dates!

And the ticket sales are ALWAYS on a saturday here. Then I heard friday afternoon that both concerts were already sold out. :doh: They had gone on sale on friday for some stupid reason!

I'm bummed. Especially now I heard today that Aerosmith went on sale last week... sold out as well.. :sigh: At least I can travel to Germany and Belgium to see u2, but still.

Do you have a screen protector thing on it? My iPhone was driving me crazy for that reason but it's not as bad with a film screen over it.

TJ Maxx really??? Yeah I never spend a lot on clothes or shoes but once in awhile its nice to splurge a little. They're probably around $100 or more at the store. :crack:

yeah TJ Maxx has had a lot of Coach shoes and boots lately. I'm a huge TJ Maxx/Marshalls shopper. There are a lot of both stores in the area I live in and I try to hit a few up a weekend because as a chef, I'm always in need of culinary supplies. You would be amazed with the deals I've found at these stores. So of course while there, I have to check out the shoes! ;) If they get in purses I will just die! I used to work at a Maxx in college and after I finished so 6 years total :crack: All of my former bosses still work for the company so if I ever do see any Coach purses I'm going in to talk to them and ask that they save them in the back and call me asap!

I usually shop at Ross or Old Navy because its cheap :reject: And ebay of course.

I went to Ross a few times when I lived in Phoenix last year and hated it. Everyone at work kept telling me it was like Maxx or Marshalls but I never found anything. I wear a uniform 5 days a week so I don't have to worry about clothes too much. When I do need something I can sort of justify spending a little more on it since my overall yearly amount spent on clothes is hardly anything. But I guess buying at Maxx or Marshalls isn't exactly spending big!

I just got a really cute pair of ballet style low wedges by Me Too at Marshalls for $29.00. I wish I could wear the really flat ones but I can't, they bother me and they won't stay on my feet. I can't find a picture but they're black with flowers on the front and they're comfortable.

I also got these Clarks at Marshalls for the summer- Clarks are my absolute favorite brand. I never thought I'd wear metallic shoes but they're subtle. I got a pair of higher heel pewter Clarks too..so no more shoes for me.

41pZdcs46JL._AA300_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom