Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
images
:rockon:

kramwest1 said:
I reinjured my back this week, so Yeah! for doctors that prescribe lots of Vicodin, and Yeah! for cheap prescription copays.

Nom Nom Nom

Not sure, everyone bags on the Gretschbuckers, but they aren't that bad...gonna do the bridge upgrade for sure...

Ah cool. I have heard a lot about replacing the stock pickups with TV Jones but I actually don't see what's so bad about the stock ones.:shrug: And I think the bridge upgrade would definitely be a good idea. I can't stand the bridges on those guitars.:lol:

Hello Yellow sale at Bath and Body Works is my favorite sale at any store I go to. Stocked up on some goodies and barely spent $30. :drool:

IMG00288-20110613-1537.jpg

I had fun there today.......not as much fun as you had but tomorrow is another day :)
My fun involved coconut vanilla. I love the Lemon that you got.

I had fun there today.......not as much fun as you had but tomorrow is another day :)
My fun involved coconut vanilla. I love the Lemon that you got.

I love the lemon lotion and am just about out of the stuff I got during the sale in Jan so I was really excited when I saw it again the other day. I also really like anything coconut they have so I got a Coconut Vanilla and also a Hawaii Coconut in lotion and shower gel. The Coconut Vanilla has been on sale for a few weeks so I have a few more bottles that I bought a while ago. I think I'm good on shower gel and lotion for a bit but part of me wants to go back later this week and get more. It's so cheap that I refuse to go there and buy stuff at regular price.

I just bought another ticket to see Tim Minchin. This time in St. Louis. Spending a load of money to go to two of his Chicago shows was clearly not enough...

8GB memory card, 24 AA batteries (for my flash), Li-ion Nikon battery (open package discount).

I photographed a friend's wedding and she gave me a U2 GA ticket in return! Actually I insisted on NO payment, but she can't go to a show and I already have all the tickets so she said I could keep her ticket and she'd feel better (and I sold it 10 minutes after she gave it to me).

648_pd211552_1.jpg

Ugh, and lots of it. The only stuff that really relieves bug bite itching.
The mosquitoes were bad in Michigan's U.P., but the no-see-ums were awful. I think I'm allergic to them.

pissed off... ordered a denim mini skirt online from Fatface (kind of a trendy brit surfer/beach/outdoor wear shop, gorgeous clothes) without being able to try it on and not knowing how their skirts sized up, so out of caution i ordered a much bigger size - thought it would at least slink on my hips with a belt if too big, but no, i stepped in and out of it like a tent and it didn't even touch my hips... sent it back for an exchange, new one arrived, still miles too big still doesn't touch hips, still tent like, so having to send it back again and going to try 2 more sizes down and hope for a decent fit, by the end of it i will have spent more on international postage/returns than the skirt itself - stupid thing is i didn't want to buy my normal size so as to avoid postage costs in sending it back in case it was too small, but have ended up needing one smaller than my normal size - it's annoying how much standard sizes vary :rolleyes:

no decent clothes shops here in the sticks, plus french clothes are just cut wrong and not in my proportions so i'm used to going up a size to get a good fit so it gets really confusing just looking at sizes online... fed up lol

Got some retail therapy lately

purse (Fossil)
5982231115_12061e8e41.jpg

training shoes (Merrell - only brand I can wear)
5982226752_3768da6490.jpg

swim top (only got the top, already have a drawer full of bikini tops and wanted one tank)
5981991513_de40dec62f.jpg

Clothes for working out. My mom kept insisting someone is going to hit me on my bike so I got the highlighter colored set for her satisfaction. The top is like Under Armor (not cotton)
5981991435_8bc1cdbc36.jpg
5982552552_c2966024dc.jpg

5981991479_9de44cc410.jpg

5981991493_c5e91aacc8.jpg

...and new training gloves - I believe they are for weights but I use them for dog training (to prevent line burns on the hands when doing protection training)

Back
Top Bottom