Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got me a proper bellydancing sword... here it is on my head:

sword.jpg

Used 25" RCA tube TV, and I shit you not this one is an upgrade. It replaced the one in the den which is our main TV.

c-rca19.jpg

I think that's the exact TV I have in my room at home. Every other one in the house is a flat screen (including one in my parents' bathroom :crack: ). My parents keep offering to upgrade mine, but I said why fix what ain't broke :rockon:. It's seriously like ten years old and everything still works perfectly :up:. Definitely have gotten my use out of it. Now watch, I jinxed it :lol:

untitled.jpg

Just ordered it and I already know that the sleeves are too short....buuuh I have monkey arms :crack: ....but it was on sale.

Love that t shirt!

I am Especially fond of the AB poster set :heart:
IMAG0078.jpg

it's bad here too... 50 euros (about 73 USD!) gets me about 3/4 of a tank of diesel - it's insane...

Currently, Diesel is about 10 percent more expensive than regular in the U.S., is it that way in Europe, too?

diesel is more expensive than petrol in the UK at the moment, but here in France diesel is still slightly cheaper than petrol... the price has been rocketing up though... it affects our heating costs as well as our house uses fuel central heating (we're a bit out in the sticks so not on mains gas)... luckily we have also had a woodburner this winter as well which has helped... think i'm going to put another one in this year too on the other end of the house so as to cut heating costs as things look like they're just going to be getting worse fuel wise...

In a record store in Nijmegen (Holland) and a market in the same city,
there where about 3 stands with vinyls and stuff, and I found the posters in between them.:hyper:
oh wow lucky you ;) I guess I should pay more attention the next time I'm there lol

Back
Top Bottom