Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really looking forward to it, kaf -- ten years in this area and I've never seen a Vegas show.

:reject:

Thora, that necklace is gorgeous!

chocolates-secret-health-benefits-af.jpg

Today I splurged $10 on that thingie on the TV commercials to shape and cut your dog's or cat's nails and a package of C-batteries. Hope it works cuz my dog's nails are getting long!

My latest major purchase is my Renualt Laguna....

RenaultLaguna-1.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

...and positvely the best car I've ever driven! It doesn't have a ordinary key but a card (with also operates the central locking system) and push button start, so cool!! It also has great cd/sound system, so get's to play me U2 tunes to and from work!!! :drool:

Bought a second Himalayan rock salt lamp today:
firebowl%20salt%20rocks.jpg

They're natural air purifiers and mood elevators. I love the warm, orange glow, too. :heart:

Bought a second Himalayan rock salt lamp today:
firebowl%20salt%20rocks.jpg

They're natural air purifiers and mood elevators. I love the warm, orange glow, too. :heart:

:heart: . . . are they regular *plug in at the wall* type lamps Kaffy? They really are pretty :)

apple-ipod-nano-16gb-6th-gen-red~1584137.jpg

The Iphone was just too big for running. This thing is tiny, and holds 16 GB of music. No camera, no video...just music.:up:

shiny :drool:

Nice! I want the 50mm 1.8 but asked for it for Christmas so I better wait.

Ah yeah I had a hard time choosing. In the long run I figured I'd like to have the 35mm 1.8 and the 85mm 1.8 so I had to start somewhere.

Also, wow HP, way to make your laptops look kind of like Macbooks. Haven't seen these yet!

Back
Top Bottom