Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's neat! I'm the same way. I've used the same laptop for almost 4 years now and I can draw, erase...do anything I need with my touchpad but with a mouse I'm far less accurate. I need to get a new laptop but do not look forward to "learning" a new touchpad, especially with all the photo editing and web and logo designing.

29934-full.jpg

LaJolla

LaJolla

had to buy new swim shorts. i shrunk out of my old ones

i never noticed that. awesome!

and there has been shrinkage. in my waist and booty and belly :madspit:

:flexes:

I finally broke down and upgraded my 3g iPhone to the iPhone 4, I really wanted a white one but I couldn't wait any longer.

wow PR - looks like there is quite a story behind those pictures

u2_4ever - :up: on the upgrade

Is there a difference? :hmm:

Yeah, though I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm told the Mexican one is probably made with cane sugar and regular Coke not, but I don't know if that's true. I drink so much Coke that it tastes different to me out of a tap vs glass bottle vs can. This bottled stuff is bubblier, like root beer.

:lol: . . . course there is a right kind; and as for the accessories, would you really expect anything less :wink:

True, true...

Yeah, though I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm told the Mexican one is probably made with cane sugar and regular Coke not, but I don't know if that's true. I drink so much Coke that it tastes different to me out of a tap vs glass bottle vs can. This bottled stuff is bubblier, like root beer.

Yeah, maybe only Coke connoisseurs can tell the difference. I've never tried an American Coke to see if there's a difference. My fave is the can presentation, followed by the glass bottle. :yes:

As for me:

C-1610.jpg

Coffee. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom