Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
155.jpg

I :heart: Moleskine notebooks

/designer's fetish

This year's dark blue away jersey is much prettier than the red home jersey for Spain. It's got the "R.F.C.F" stitching on the back.

spain-away-300x300.jpg

I really want Germany away jersey too, but it's on back-order.

My friend has a black Germany jersey. It's beautiful. However, I'm more of a fan of Spain's Red jerseys, because that's my favorite color.

PS. No Orange Netherlands jersey? :lmao: I like how you are working to cover your bases for Saturday. ;)

^The black Germany jersey is soooo pretty! But everyone else seems to think so too, because they only have S/M sizes available now. The other sizes are on back order. Well, I have a Germany jersey from 2006 (psst, and it's RED! Talk about getting these colors confused). And so by buying the Spain jersey this year, I am now covered for both Saturday AND Sunday. :D

Regardless of who wins tomorrow, both Germany and Spain will play on Saturday and Sunday, and I will be supporting those teams. :yes:

Nice t-shirt:love:
Thank you!
Those jerseys look so comfortable.
They are as long as it's not 100 degrees outside...

Phil got me this

4776089062_98fce22d1f.jpg

But I can't ride it yet b/c I was having too much fun with the pressure gauge and then the air pump was out of order so now the rear is flat.

Yeah, no kidding!!! She doesn't do it on her own, trust me! But we have a good one, so it makes it less of a "task". Hint-hint-hint-hint

Love the hearts. :cute: Everything I buy lately has hearts. I don't even mean to do it, but I guess it's my new thing. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Maddy, you make long distance house calls? Do you enjoy other housework? :hmm:!

231634-bigthumbnail.jpg

:kiss:

:cute: thanks kaffy *right click save* it's my new screensaver :love:

Depends on the housework... :hmm:

But I love vacuuming, dusting, not so much window-cleaning or dishes... :laugh:

well, that's it missy pack your things I'm coming to getcha :laugh:

^ Enjoy your new screensaver. It's so puuurty!

Depends on the housework... :hmm:

But I love vacuuming, dusting, not so much window-cleaning or dishes... :laugh:

I'll take whatever help I can get and I'll pay you in Dove chocolate. :hi5: Just head on over when you're done at PR's.

:wink:

Hey Mom, I don't see YOU offering me any chocolate! Maybe I'll just swim over to their houses right now. Or pull an Abby Sunderland and sail on over. Watcha gonna do to stop me?? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom