Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
78225824.jpg

The following airline tickets:

Toronto - Calgary (return) to go to the Rockies this weekend

Toronto - Cape Town, South Africa to go bumming around southern Africa

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - Toronto to come home

Toronto - Paris, Paris -Zagreb, Zagreb - Toronto so I can spend a week in Paris and Bruges and then go off to Croatia for a couple of weeks to enjoy the end of summer.

:wave:

not my latest purchase, but it did arrive today. i ordered it two weeks ago sunday:

p1020153j.jpg

I just placed an order for three Little Green cleaning machines, one ProHeat2x steam cleaner, one Cleanview Helix vacuum, one steam mop, one steam shot, one corded handheld vacuum, and eight cases of various cleaning formulas for $477. Having a friend who is a Bissell product engineer is awesome. Most of this stuff is for friends (I already have a ProHeat2x and SpotBot).

I spent $40 on a fabulous dog leash (33 feet long 5/8" wide, ASAT material with a brass snap), $75 on a major haircut for Coke. Then I was broke so instead of getting my own hair cut, I managed to trim and layer my own hair.

Is it me, or does drinking a Coke from a icy cold bottle taste better?

yes, ice cold bottle Red, I esp love how when you drink it fast it tastes and feels SO good!

:yes: a thousand times :yes: . . . there is no other way to drink coke if you ask me :D . . . :hmm: unless there's some rum or whisky involved . . . but then that is heading down an entirely different path altogether :laugh:

Coloring party? :hmm:
Hard to find coloring books that are not too baby-ish. That's the next mission. But the good thing about the crayons above is that you can print photos as coloring pages. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom