Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just pre-ordered this:

513N4elIH5L.jpg

Hurry up, October!!! :hyper:

clarityat3am said:
I tried some "American" Tim Tams and was sad that I didn't really like them. I need some real Australian ones now so I can see if I really do like them or not.

:shocked: there are American Tim Tams? pfffffffffffffffft (where they covered in cheese? :wink: :giggle:). I know there are some bods around these parts who've tracked down the real deal over your way . . . wouldn't have the foggiest idea where though :reject:

:lol: i was able to find real tim tams back in the us, though the store's closed where my parents live. but yeah, an american company makes them now too. i don't notice too much of a difference in flavour, though all i've ever tried were the caramel as those are the only ones i really like.

:lol: i was able to find real tim tams back in the us, though the store's closed where my parents live. but yeah, an american company makes them now too. i don't notice too much of a difference in flavour, though all i've ever tried were the caramel as those are the only ones i really like.

Our local Cub Foods has the real ones in their "International" section.
Cub Foods is one of Supervalue's which is also Albertson's and a bunch of other store chains around the U.S., too, so give a look for them.

Our local Cub Foods has the real ones in their "International" section.
Cub Foods is one of Supervalue's which is also Albertson's and a bunch of other store chains around the U.S., too, so give a look for them.
ooh yes that reminds me i used to be able to find them in the int'l section of a kroger, until pepperidge farm came out with their own version. though by that point i'd eaten waaaay too many and got really sick of them for a while. it's been like 18+ months and i'm only just now wanting some again!

New desk chair to replace the five year old one that was uncomfortable for the last two years and the lost a wheel a few months ago. I finally put it out of its misery.

s0344208_sc7

prodSilver01.jpg

Some more silver, since the price took a hit over the last 2 weeks.

I don't think I know anyone who has made such an impossibly grown up purchase . . . :bow: kinda throws my tim tam purchase into the shade :lol:

They look like penguins :drool:

um, no . . . penguins are more like this
s1884.jpg
:wink:

Going to Ikea next weekend to get replacements for the things I broke or got in the wrong size last time!

Ikea :heart: we're getting a new one about an hour or so from me and I'm stupidly excited!!!!

New desk chair to replace the five year old one that was uncomfortable for the last two years and the lost a wheel a few months ago. I finally put it out of its misery.

s0344208_sc7

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :laugh:

macchiato.jpg
. . . hello honey, mama's home :love:
(and just to clarify, this is my first proper bought coffee in over a week . . . I'm trying to be a responsible grown up and cut out frivolous spending . . . I miss mah coffeeeeeeeeeeeee :) )

choc_penguin_taras-431x300.jpg

P-p-p-p-p-p-p-pick up a Penguin! The have the most corniest jokes on the wrappers:

why do seagulls fly over the sea?
=because if they fly over bays they would be baygels.
--------------------------------------…
What do mother Penguins say to their children before they go out in the dark?
=Beak... careful out there.
who's the penguins favoourite aunt?
=aunt-artica.
why do penguins carry fish in their beaks?
=because they haven't got any pockets.
why don't penguins drink out of a glass?
= they drink from a beaker.

:applaud:

:lol: . . . I like that first one :giggle:

and yes, I do remember, back when I did my obligatory youf-ful spell of time in the old dart, doing the taste and compare test . . . there was also whisky and kahlua and the odd pint of cider involved so I have no recollection of the outcome :laugh: . . . but just because I'm patriotic . . . tim tams are clearly superior :wink:

I don't think I know anyone who has made such an impossibly grown up purchase . . . :bow: kinda throws my tim tam purchase into the shade :lol:

Well, the post-rapture chaos will inevitably lead to the rise of the Lycans (and the vampires). So as silver bullets for killing werewolves or as a tangible financial investment, silver is a win-win.

:D

(I'm off to loot some crucifixes and holy water for the vampires.)

Just found these at a store nearby. :shifty:

. . . clear the couches and get that tea ready girrrrrrl . . . tim tam slamming is twice the fun with yer buddies :D

Well, the post-rapture chaos will inevitably lead to the rise of the Lycans (and the vampires). So as silver bullets for killing werewolves or as a tangible financial investment, silver is a win-win.

:D

(I'm off to loot some crucifixes and holy water for the vampires.)

I guess you survived the Lycans, vampires and nutty end of the world proclaimers and are now standing on your pile of loot all *I am king of all I survey*-like . . . :wink: :laugh:

my latest . . . cheap as chips on some internet site . . . for keeping my tootsies warm and dry on the rugby fields,football pitches & netball courts that consume my wintery saturdays . . . course they are purple :wink:

photo-12-1.jpg

jeans x2 (hey they were on clearance!)
5VA201037_607118.jpg

lightweight jeans (I don't like drawstrings on jeans so I took it off since it has a normal fly and beltloops)
41IE9cogBhL._SX342_.jpg

plain capri chinos for work
b2c2534f681ef3436dc463d945d39f91cba366ba-200.jpg

plain shirts for work x5
eddie-bauer-tees-favorite-short-sleeve-vneck-tshirt.jpg

That's awesome Mark! It's great that you had a new ride just in time for Winnipeg!:up:

Back
Top Bottom