Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just waiting for them to call to schedule the delivery.

UltraFenceLandingPage.jpg

Then on to installing it in between U2 shows this summer.

Last night's trip to Lowe's: 3 gallons of paint (3 colors), 2 quarts (2 colors), new brush, 6 rollers, 4 trays, 2 rolls of tape, 1 can of spray paint (for a ceiling fan that is functional but hideous), 6 sheets of glass mosaic tile, grout, adhesive, grout sealer, grout sponge, grout spreader thingy, adhesive spreader thingy, 6 sets of new cabinet hardware, 400 sandpaper. This weekend we will be painting 3 bedrooms, ceiling fan, and updating an old buffet with paint, hardware, and tile on the top.

Last night's trip to Lowe's: 3 gallons of paint (3 colors), 2 quarts (2 colors), new brush, 6 rollers, 4 trays, 2 rolls of tape, 1 can of spray paint (for a ceiling fan that is functional but hideous), 6 sheets of glass mosaic tile, grout, adhesive, grout sealer, grout sponge, grout spreader thingy, adhesive spreader thingy, 6 sets of new cabinet hardware, 400 sandpaper. This weekend we will be painting 3 bedrooms, ceiling fan, and updating an old buffet with paint, hardware, and tile on the top.

Ugh. I'll take my fence project. :wink:

Just waiting for them to call to schedule the delivery.

UltraFenceLandingPage.jpg

Then on to installing it in between U2 shows this summer.

I've built and installed a lot of fencing and gates. I am only going with composite materials. Here is CA we get a lot of termites and dry rot.

I do use some pressure treated wood for posts, but prefer metal poles in cement. I have to modify how I suspend the fencing on the poles, though.

I've built and installed a lot of fencing and gates. I am only going with composite materials. Here is CA we get a lot of termites and dry rot.

I do use some pressure treated wood for posts, but prefer metal poles in cement. I have to modify how I suspend the fencing on the poles, though.

Moisture is our big issue. Even cedar and redwood only last about ten years before they start to rot here.

I'm going with galvanized poles in 4-ft of concrete (below frost line) and then dropping the composite sheaths over the poles with green-treated shims inside (maybe composite shims, depending on how strong they seem and how many scraps I might have).

It's going to be a lot of work, but the thing will last for 30+ years.

I know you have snow. I've been in my beach du-plex for 23 years now and have replaced wood stairs, gates and fences more than once. Once I switched over to composites I have not had to replace any. Your plan sounds perfect.

Thanks.

It's the snow and our soil. My neighborhood was some of the original Minneapolis farm fields, so our soil is fantastic for holding moisture.

Today I "purchased" (paid a hefty fee for) an application to The Art Institute of Las Vegas for my daughter.

I can't believe she was only nine years old when I joined Interference.

Where does the time go.

kobo.jpg

kobocover.jpg

I always said I'd never get an e-reader, but I gave in and got it (and a case) with some birthday money recently. :lol: It will be great for when I travel, as I always like to bring tons of books with me. Hooray for more room in my suitcase for clothes and shoes! :D

What Ashley neglected to mention is that there was a sticker on the bottom of the dispenser that priced it at $14.99 (likely from the late 90s), now down to $.99. Also, there were multiple Bubbles soap dispensers. I was cracking up too hard not to buy it.

I'm afraid to remove Prince Interactive from the packaging: it may be worth 2.99 someday, plus it probably doesn't work with Windows 7 anyway.

once i motivate myself to get off my lazy ass and go to the bank and then the apple store, i am getting an ipad. but lack of motivation to leave the house is strong with this one. it's warm out there.

once i motivate myself to get off my lazy ass and go to the bank and then the apple store, i am getting an ipad. but lack of motivation to leave the house is strong with this one. it's warm out there.

I was actually about to buy one about a week and a half ago, then our aging PC decided that life was not worth living anymore and plans changed.

You could always buy off the Apple website :)

The catch is that its work-issued. If it weren't, I wouldn't have it period. It does make a nice digital picture frame though.

The catch is that its work-issued. If it weren't, I wouldn't have it period. It does make a nice digital picture frame though.

:lol: So . . . how would you explain that to work?

Lies: "I gave it to a random, unsuspecting guy."
Lies' Boss: "Well done."

:lol: So . . . how would you explain that to work?

Lies: "I gave it to a random, unsuspecting guy."
Lies' Boss: "Well done."

Seriously, he should be more pissed that the expensive thing runs like a piece of crap than me giving it to someone that might actually use it :shrug:

I think it's getting replaced this summer at least. We'll see what shows up next on my desk...

Back
Top Bottom